Post published by rdk188902

Hi guys just completed day one!!...Lot of urges..harder than i thought...confused, am i really that weak to handle day one!!.especially the urges are high before i go to bed.how do i handle this!! need motivation...kindly help!!
HappyDaysAreHereAgain more_vert
HappyDaysAreHereAgain
In breaking any addiction, the first days are the worst. It helps to have a support group of friends and family & a list of good options. Pray!
joe242 more_vert
joe242
Pray to God he will help you and guide you if you truly whol heartedly believe.
Deleted Account and rdk188902 like this.
Constantine Bold more_vert
Constantine Bold
Avoid and dismiss ALL sexual thoughts and lower your gaze?
AfricanDude more_vert
AfricanDude
Try to watch where you are looking, if you can avert your eyes whenever you see something you shouldn't it will make the urges easier to deal with. God bless man, keep praying as I will too!
zmoxon more_vert
zmoxon
cold showers! one before bed, and one in the morning. Also, week 2 is a lot easier than week 1. keep on going!
rdk188902 more_vert
rdk188902
Guys thank u for the support...I failed and I did it cause I felt I couldn't control ...I let u guys down and God again..I am sorry ... Miserable and lost !!!
Deleted Account likes this.
HappyDaysAreHereAgain more_vert
HappyDaysAreHereAgain
Don't beat yourself up. We aren't beating on you. You fell, now you get up and keep going. You do not lie there and cry for yourself. Recognize what you tripped over and avoid it this time. You can do it.
Mikewing more_vert
Mikewing
Just try again man, you can do it! Remember to pray for us too :)
rdk188902 and Deleted Account like this.
rdk188902 more_vert
rdk188902
Will make sure in the second try!!Will be praying for u guys too..
Deleted Account likes this.