1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by NeverGivingUp

I'm on day 8. Feeling slightly weak today but I feel positive about the streak. Don't remember the last time I went a week clean. Hope everyone doing good and staying strong. Love to all x
NoBeatPete more_vert
NoBeatPete
Sounds like a week is a great milestone for you, I bet you can make it to week 2. Awesome job so far, keep it up! I am at 24 hours haha!
Deleted Account likes this.
VEMMW more_vert
VEMMW
Day 8 was my hardest so far; keep going
Bearish more_vert
Bearish
Jesus is with us all through our weakness. He let himself be weaker than anyone, so that we could have strength. Happy 4th Sunday in Eastertide!
NoBeatPete and Deleted Account like this.
Surfing Poet more_vert
Surfing Poet
Well done you're doing well.
santiago123456789 more_vert
santiago123456789
Fight every day like it was the lastone! we are together, one day at a time. God bless our journey
NeverGivingUp more_vert
NeverGivingUp
UGH I ended up relapsing towards the end of the 8th day. Feels terrible but I'm not depressed because I'm aware where I messed up. instagram/facebook really diverts your mind. Starting from day 1 again but I'm gonna keep moving forward.
NoBeatPete more_vert
NoBeatPete
Pick yourself up and keep going man
Greyborne likes this.
santiago123456789
@NeverGivingUp . remeber we are sick, it is a vice, to fall is part of the proces, we can not pretend to change in one day, if you used to do it every day, and now you have not done by 8 days, it is an advance, it is progess, we have to do it by steps.
santiago123456789
fight a day at a time. remember i pray for you. Yesterday i had an urge, but i tought like "i have to fight for my friend of Nofap", and i won the war. God bless Our journey,
santiago123456789
be free of wtite on the moments of urges
Mikewing more_vert
Mikewing
Hey man I just made it to day 7! Which I'm also pretty proud of so far. However, last night I had some pretty intense dreams... and it didn't end up being a wet dream, but pretty close... Pray for me guys cuz now it's getting a bit tough
Mikewing more_vert
Mikewing
And I'm feeling a lot of just energy, stress, frustration, and restlessness...