Post published by Rakbu

Short message of encouragement and how God worked in my life. Late at night facing a major relapse (which for me means online camera chatting) when all of the sudden I get these Christan songs stuck in my head. In Christ alone, faithful love, even things like "not gunna die" by skillet. Then it hit me, I'm about to throw away the perfect forgiveness of God, and chest on my girlfriend with some girl I barely know and will never see again, all for some orgasm? In that moment it made me sick, and I had to close out. Prayers of thanks.
TL:DR: God remembers is even when we forget him
Kungfuman432 more_vert
Kungfuman432
God bless bro.. had a similar thing yesterday where I was tempted and then a friend posted a christian song on FB I'm so glad I watched the song not the other stuff I was going to
Deleted Account and Greyborne like this.
Greyborne more_vert
Greyborne
The Word says that whenever we're tempted, He'll provide a way out. I think this is a perfect example of His faithfulness.
Deleted Account likes this.
Teddy6677 more_vert
Teddy6677
Happy for you bro, keep going
Greyborne and Deleted Account like this.
clydevulcan more_vert
clydevulcan
Yes!! The more you listen to them, the more this will happen. If you haven't heard it, check out "Bulletproof" by Citizen Way. Very upbeat, great lyrics, awesome bass line. Good song to blast in the car :)
Greyborne and Deleted Account like this.