1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Johnnybgud3

Today I am excited to have made it to 20 days. I'm proud of myself especially with the urges I've been facing the last few days and especially today. Idk if I'm coming out of a flatline and that's why it's really hitting right now. I do not have a girlfriend or wife and I committed to a year off from dating and sex. After a few sermons and some scripture I'm pondering that even after my year commitment is over I'll commit to celibacy till marriage. I really want to feeling of exclusivity and to find a woman who shares my faith and values. One of my problems is in the past I've associated sex with intimacy, when in fact intimacy needs to be established first before any sex. Sex is supposed to be that big final act in sharing yourself with someone. Unfortunately culture keeps baiting us to have sex with whoever whenever without giving it thought because that's "freeing".
Bubba2stop more_vert
Bubba2stop
Well said. Congrats on your 20 days, keep on going!
TheNewestCreation more_vert
TheNewestCreation
Jesus Christ is more freeing. Worship the creator not the creation.
SevenF more_vert
SevenF
Hey keep it up bro. I am glad you are feeling this way. Bless you