Post published by Murder96

just relapsed.... I feel so bad, some one to speak with???....... need some help!
Deleted Account likes this.
Mr. McMarty more_vert
Mr. McMarty
whats up bud what happend?
Murder96 more_vert
Murder96
man, this is so hard! I really wanna be free from this Sh!t….. but I just don't know if I can.....

offcourse I believe in God, and I've been prayin' all the time.... I just don't know if God just forgot me... I feel so alone

I'm crying right now man, I feel really awefle :( how to get back the time?
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
@Murder96 What have you tried so far to break free from PMO? How long have you been working on this? Ever worked together with an AP? Feel free to reply privately in a DM if you would prefer.
Murder96 more_vert
Murder96
thanks for your answers! I really wanna quit masturbation from my live…. what should I try?
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
The battle begins in your mind. That is where is must be fought and won. Whenever the thought to M comes to mind, stop yourself and ask "Why? What do I hope to gain from this? Will doing this actually help me?" Run the lies of PMO by the Spirit for him to replace them with the Truth of Christ. Then, live in the power of the truth instead of the destruction of the lie. Having an AP or three to check in with on a regular basis can be a great help. And cut off P 100%!
Murder96 more_vert
Murder96
thanks, were can I find an AP?