Post published by Craig Values

Failed again... Reset. I can't seam to get back on track. Help and prayers are needed...
Mr. McMarty and Griffin2018 like this.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
Praying for you. Working this out in the community of trusted APs may be a great help to you if you are not already doing so. Do not give up the fight. Rest in Christ and who he says you are, and trust him and his strength for you. Feel free to DM me if I can be of service.
EquitableMove more_vert
EquitableMove
Praying for you. Do not shame yourself. Bring it before God and begin again. Godspeed. Happy to help how I can.
HigherPower72 more_vert
HigherPower72
Keep Christ in your heart, and don't despair. This enemy feeds off of that sense of hopelessness. God has already given us the ability to conquer this plague. View this affliction as a blessing, an opportunity given to us for self-improvement, and also a chance to become closer to Christ. Prayers.
Craig Values likes this.
Utchiha Itachi more_vert
Utchiha Itachi
don't call it failure ..call an attempt to do the right thing and by trying to do it .you will eventually succeed .. don't get angry on yourself .. stay calm and try to understand that you are also controlled by hormones that works like clocks and they are very needy be be satisfied.... failing means trying ... that's good thing ..cheer up my friend .. God with you :)
Craig Values likes this.