1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by GetFreeStayFree

I have been PMOing the last week almost every day.. I feel hopeless stuck and must end these negative emotions running through my soul.. I want to get back to where I was.. I need to find the strength of the Spirit again to end this vicious cycle... I would really appreciate some encouraging words! God bless
mrothell and Soulherb like this.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
Remind yourself of who you are in Christ and stop believing the lies that contradict these truths:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E4LA9dy0UpFrsjxKPNn8W6-jMRULfSwqD5voB5O5xg4/edit?usp=sharing

How are you still accessing P? What bold, radical move can you make today that will cut off that access completely?
Rings and Soulherb like this.
Soulherb more_vert
Soulherb
"Ask and ye shall receive..." Don't have the strength to ask for what you know you should? Then ask for the strength. Don't have the will to ask for what you know you should? Then ask for the will. Don't have the will to ask for the strength or will to ask for what you know you should? Then ask for the will to ask for the strength...you get the picture. The root of all sin is what it does to our relationship with Him. Stay in His presence, and overcoming is inevitable. Have to stay in His presence to keep asking and receiving. The rest is only learning to grasp.
NewSelf39 and Tao Jones like this.