1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Vendettana

Wow, life is hard. I really tried to play it by the rules after all. I believed. In May I finally married my wonderful wife, I'm 38, it is not like too early. She is living abroad, I left the place in order to find a new job. This is very important to get the paperwork so she can join me. When I told my parents that I would marry her, they told me to go to hell. For the new year 2019, they wished me failure in all my ventures, this is the last message I had (cause I blocked their numbers). For more than a year I am living at friends' places, jumping from one to another, paying little rent here and there, but still my savings are melting away. I have been looking for jobs, I have sent hundreds of CVs, well written, adapted and so on. I had interviews, I drove around to do those interviews. At the end of October I will be unemployed for a year. I have a PhD in Physics, that is not like gender studies, it is a hard core education. Now my car is broken down and despite my best efforts I still did not manage to repair it, it 23 years old anyway. I started praying with my wife every evening on the phone and every morning for myself. I had faith and so far there is nothing but despair. I look around and I wonder why other people don't struggle that much, they just find a job, they just marry a girl from around the corner and they don't have to be separated from their fresh wife for months (and who knows, maybe years). Not less than a year ago, I would just drink and masturbate, but I am disciplined, stopped drinking, PMO, caffeine. Life is not fair. Sometimes I really thing God hates me.