1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Nahvije

After 6 days I relapsed... I hate myself.
These 6 days went so fast that I thought I could really make it through. Yet all my dreams are destroyed now.
I was so ashamed and guilty of PMO at some point in my life, that I'd cry after every relapse. Now I just feel like I don't care. I don't want to get used to this.
What do I do now?
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
1) Do whatever it takes to cut off your source(s) of P. it will cost you something to do this. Are you willing to take drastic and decisive action?
2) Get an AP or three and start checking in with them every single day.

Time to take it up a notch if you really want to get free. None of us can do it on our own. Praying for you and cheering you on!
Nahvije likes this.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
And have you checked out the FREEdom process? It's been a huge help to me to process my thoughts along these lines. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zqVL11JjWICOHCRUDmqXr9TNC_gpb6yhRF1hKp-fxcc/edit
Nahvije more_vert
Nahvije
@Tao Jones, Thanks. It'll be hard for me to get an AP, though. Anyway, I'll also be praying for you.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
Why will it be hard for you to get an AP? I acquired several IRL through attending support meetings and many through this site. They are everywhere if you look for them -- many people here who want to help one another overcome this addiction. If I can be of service to you in this area, feel free to reach out to me directly any time.
Nahvije more_vert
Nahvije
@Tao Jones Thanks again for the support. The thing is that there aren't any support meetings in my country.