Post published by demon_slayer_asta9687

Has anyone ever heard of quenching, The Holy Spirit?
demon_slayer_asta9687 more_vert
demon_slayer_asta9687
I do, and people are not very observant of this, which is why I kind of left NoFap.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
Can you explain more? How do you define that? And how do you see people not being observant of it? Why did that make you feel you wanted to leave NoFap?
demon_slayer_asta9687 more_vert
demon_slayer_asta9687
I didn't feel like The Holy Spirit would forgive me since I am currently sinning and barely praying to God, and when I pray, it is always because I am going through something extremely bad, which in my definition makes me STUPID AS F**K!? I define "quench" as QUENCH. Not many people are observant because they always believe that any sin they can make will always be forgiven, and I don't see it as true, because, if you read the New Testament, you can see Jesus stating my point in less than a few sentences, which should be just that!
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
I am sure you know the Scripture: 1 John 1:9 - "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness." Here is a great article on this topic: https://www.gotquestions.org/forgive-same-sin.html You are right when you say that we have a part to play. We will not be rescued by Christ is we continue to reject him and turn elsewhere to meet our needs. As you know all too well, only Jesus can satisfy, though! Let me know what you think.