Post published by Looking for Freedom

Messed up. Relapsed.

The urges were so powerful last night. I couldn't get to sleep and my brain was telling me to fap... and I did.

Restarting again today.... here we go again.
Kemar935 more_vert
Kemar935
I'll be praying for you brother. Try to ask yourself what went wrong, and see what you can do to prevent it from happening next time. After all you can do is ask God for forgiveness and start over again. Start with today!
david22 and Looking for Freedom like this.
JesusDied4me more_vert
JesusDied4me
Stay strong and don't fall before it. Will be praying for you!
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
Fall down seven times, get up eight. When you are willing to endure a sleepless night rather than seek the brief, false relief of PMO, then you will be ready for the next step in your journey. I pray you will make it soon!
david22 more_vert
david22
last night was horrible with intense urges and full erection. these urges just jumped out of nowhere. the temptation to self indulge FAP was so intense i could not sleep. i had to get watched some noFap clips on youtube
david22 more_vert
david22
it subsided but came again and again and again . but i survived the night. my brain was telling me to do what is normal for me under these intense urges which is to Fap but i had to keep my goal in the forefront of my brain which is to reboot my system and experience what life is like on the other side. this is by no means my first battle with PMO i have relapsed countless times over the years. as i read more and gain more info i am reaching for the 90 day challenge. the community here is very helpful. in the pass i suffered silently thank to NOfab i can be part of a community who are in the same fight. be encourage peps.
NamelessHume more_vert
NamelessHume
I'll be praying for u , my brother, get up, and don't give the battle.
Looking for Freedom and Kemar935 like this.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
@david22 That is what we must do: Endure through the urges when they are at their worst, refusing to give in. If we do this consistently, the temptation will begin to lose power over us. It can be the hardest fight of our lives! I could not fight through it alone, but with Christ's help and the support of a community like this one, we can prevail!
david22 and Kemar935 like this.
Bevlin Badden more_vert
Bevlin Badden
Make sure you try to keep busy it will reduce the urges. Also do take up reading before bed. Always puts me to sleep.
david22 likes this.
Looking for Freedom more_vert
Looking for Freedom
It sounds like night time is a particular place where the urges get fierce. Gotta keep going everyone. Lift your eyes upon Jesus.
Tao Jones and david22 like this.