Post published by saviour

goodmorning everyone . I did nofap for 2 days but on the 3rd day, I got many strong urges, but i didn't care and on the night ,there were many family fight going on in my house and my mom has also not slept for years because of taking care of my elder sister who is suffering from cerebal palsy and for the past 4 months i didn't meet my lover because of lockdown and she is also facing many family problems. Thinking about all these problem i was crying and so depressed , I didn't sleep till twelve'o clock because of all these problems and also i started to get strong urges and i couldn't even properly breath,due to this i relapsed{not by P but by MO}and i feel a bit sad but also happy and confident because for 6 years i used to do MO for 7 or 8 times a day and now i didn't do this for 2 days , Because of this i am so happy and i will keep on doing nofap by step by step and tracking all my progressions. I strongly believe that i will overcome this bad habit....
VitominV more_vert
VitominV
Love and Blessings to you my dear brother,

:( You are carrying a very heavy load on your shoulders with your sister being there. And you are doing a great job. We all slip and fall brother, thats what makes this walk with the lord so beautiful because everytime we fall we get up and get a little stronger and He strengthens our hearts. I'm so happy you realized how you let your circumstances make you felt like pmo was the only thing you had going on so you relapsed. You are wiser now brother. Next time you get an urge. Just pray unto the lord and relax. He wants you to believe that He has solved your problems out<3