1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by emanuel_free

60 days my brothers, I'm really thankful to God for all of you. You've been there praying, encouraging me and admonishing me so I can get here.

Now looking back it feels a lot, and yet so little at the same time. It means hard work, and yet I can see even more hard work ahead. There's a lot land to conquer and like Joshua on the promise land, it will took time effort, and obedience to do it.

Please pray for me that God help me to keep on conquering every corner and taking away every little "high place" or idol that this sin has put on my heart.

Romans 6.20-23 (MSG)
As long as you did what you felt like doing, ignoring God, you didn’t have to bother with right thinking or right living, or right anything for that matter. But do you call that a free life? What did you get out of it? Nothing you’re proud of now. Where did it get you? A dead end.

But now that you’ve found you don’t have to listen to sin tell you what to do, and have discovered the delight of listening to God telling you, what a surprise! A whole, healed, put-together life right now, with more and more of life on the way! Work hard for sin your whole life and your pension is death. But God’s gift is real life, eternal life, delivered by Jesus, our Master.

God bless you brothers :)
Delirious 1 2018 more_vert
Delirious 1 2018
congratulations. Still praying for your success. And praying that all of us can remove the idols in our way of the path of true freedom!
Mystery Man more_vert
Mystery Man
Wow that is amazing Emanuel! This is so inspiring to hear. DO you mind sharing some of the biggest changes you have noticed from the 60 days of no PMO?
HigherPower72 and emanuel_free like this.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
I love that Message rendering of Romans 6. Right on the money! Well done, my friend. Onward and upward!
HigherPower72 and emanuel_free like this.
emanuel_free more_vert
emanuel_free
@Mystery Man of course! As days go by I'm more aware, clear minded specifically of my feelings and what triggers me. I've learnt from @Tao Jones that my brain will use any P-subs as excuse to fall so I now more aware of that. I work day by day on discover if there's something that can become a P-sub and get rid of that. With @HigherPower72 I've learned to find what works for me to do or not to do.
emanuel_free more_vert
emanuel_free
I feel more free than ever and happy to enjoy other little things. I'm not gonna lie to you somedays the old man wants to fight back but I can feel that is weakening as days go by. I said it, it is hard work and I've more hard work ahead. But is worth it He Is Worthy of this because He loved me first, I'll work on love Him more though He always loves me even more.
HigherPower72 more_vert
HigherPower72
I can't express to you completely how happy I am for you, brother. It's a blessing to us all to follow your journey, and to be encouraged by your will and devotion. Well done my friend. :)
emanuel_free and Tao Jones like this.