1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by 3ayshleh

I am new here .. How can I do when I am in my first days getting out of this? I see the topic more difficult for all people, and if the topic works for all people, it does not work for me .. How do I spend the first days?
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
Welcome! What have you tried so far? Where are you finding difficulty? What does your support network look like? What do you have in place to help you avoid P and other triggering things? The journey is a little different for everyone, so we can advise you better if we know a little about you and your struggle so far.
Craig Values and Deleted Account like this.
Leone more_vert
Leone
If you are not determined to put an end to this addiction yourself, this website will not do much for you! I have been here for over 4 years and i can say this much, it hasn't helped me. Well, perhaps is different for others, it might work for you, or you might meet the right accountability partner. Read what I wrote before you last night.
Craig Values more_vert
Craig Values
@3ayshleh there's no way around it, this is a tough road but 'all' of us can do it. It might take weeks, months or years to get to a point that you can pass that 90 day period, but consider the percentage of time you have won. If you only made it one day that's a 50% reduction and that's great IMHO. If you go a week, that's 85% (if my math is right). The first two weeks are the toughest just keep going and you'll get there brother :)