Post published by Gods_princess

I ALMOST FAPPED.
I felt miserable today and I went to a site similar to Chatroulette. All these guys masturbating. I was getting really... but just when I wanted to do bad things my sister came in my room. :eek:
lemn more_vert
lemn
Just wanted to let you know I prayed for you. I hope you'll feel God's peace during these times. You have my compassion
Gods_princess more_vert
Gods_princess
YOU ARE TO LATE: OK I DID IT
Mikewing more_vert
Mikewing
It's hard to turn back once the snowball has already got rolling... You have to nip it in the bud at the beginning. It's easier to resist the temptation when it first knocks on your door.
Gods_princess likes this.
Mikewing more_vert
Mikewing
Don't worry we are praying for you. It's never to late to turn back to God and start over. He's always there waiting to welcome you back. Luke 15:11-32
icandoallthings more_vert
icandoallthings
Is camming a problem for you or was this just something you did once? I used to struggle with camming myself. It's one of the hardest things I find to let go off.
Gods_princess more_vert
Gods_princess
Yes, it has been a problem for me which led me to do PMO
Surfing Poet more_vert
Surfing Poet
Oh dear. Something like that happened to me once - my sister walked into my room when I was fapping. I quickly pulled my trousers up and I don't think she figured out what I was doing. also visited cam sites and waisted a fare amount of money on them
Mikewing more_vert
Mikewing
It happened to me once too, one of my brothers came in while I was watching P, but hadn't started fapping. Part of me thinks those instances, are God giving us a chance to turn back. Or sending someone in our live to help turn us around.
Surfing Poet more_vert
Surfing Poet
But I've stopped now because I've got a filter on my internet. Maybe you look into getting one.
santiago123456789 more_vert
santiago123456789
Choose well what you think about and what you do, and may the God of peace be with you. (Phil. 4:8-9)
"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken." Ecclesiaste 4:12
santiago123456789
For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Mathew 18:20.
santiago123456789
Like i said to a friend: “Do not worry, we're here to help each other. We have to think that we are addicted, so we are sick, we need a drastic decision. I will pray for you...”
santiago123456789
“...We have to be extremely careful for 3 months. then, our brains will be rebouted, and this job will be easier...”
santiago123456789
“...You have to evaluate how your addiction was, it's like smoking, you can not pretend to leave a vice in a day, if you used to do it daily, now you have not done it for 5 days, it's an advance...”
santiago123456789
“...do not feel bad and start again. We have to detoxify ours brains in steps. and to falling is part of process. come on, start again, with God everything is possible. remember We pray for you”
HappyDaysAreHereAgain more_vert
HappyDaysAreHereAgain
I hope you hugged your sister and spent some good time with her. She just blessed your life. Let her know you appreciate her.