1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
JF2002SD
Last Activity:
Jul 22, 2023
Manage Groups:

Share This Page

JF2002SD

Fapstronaut, Male, from All Over - But Mostly West Coast

Still doing okay. Not great, yet. Not sure how to connect with other guys who are new and still struggling. Jan 21, 2023

JF2002SD was last seen:
Jul 22, 2023
    1. krishna _ 1
      krishna _ 1
      hello brother
      can we talk once?
    2. JF2002SD
      JF2002SD
      Still doing okay. Not great, yet. Not sure how to connect with other guys who are new and still struggling.
      1. M_H, deymi and PeaceOnEarth108 like this.
    3. JF2002SD
      JF2002SD
      Working it tonight. Just watching TV and reading a book. Wow, there are things to do other P. Who knew?
      1. PeaceOnEarth108 and M_H like this.
    4. JF2002SD
      JF2002SD
      32 days unc^mmed! This time I'm really going to try.
      1. Buddhabro2.0, M_H and SilentWolfSong like this.
      2. SilentWolfSong
        SilentWolfSong
        traveling with you!
        Jan 19, 2023
        JF2002SD and M_H like this.
      3. JF2002SD
        JF2002SD
        It's not easy being me but, I 'm glad I have support.
        Jan 19, 2023
        SilentWolfSong likes this.
  • About

Preferred Pronouns:
    He / Him / His
    Doing it right this time. It's never easy to give up P but, done it before. I'm unc*mmed and love the feeling!!! I'm gay but, believe straight guys deserve equal rights. It's not about sexuality for me. It is just a guy thing that dopamine can mess with our heads. Want the support of other guys who are giving up their P addiction.

Signature

Doing it right this time. It's never easy to give up P but, done it before. I'm unc*mmed and love the feeling!!! I'm gay but, believe straight guys deserve equal rights. It's not about sexuality for me. It is just a male thing that dopamine can mess with the brain. Want the support of other brahs who are giving up their P addiction. I'm having an easier time giving up P than I am MO. The g00nh0le is a powerful foe.