[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ketherlonk

Ketherlonk Fapstronaut

2. OMINI MAN

OMINI MAN Fapstronaut

Day 10✔️
    Doble digit crossed.
    A great achievement for me after a long time. This will give me motivation for the journey ahead of myself.

Today i was really nervous cuz i went to an college for an admission, i really stressed out there. But great things happened today, i practiced my public speaking skills, through out the day i had positive vibes. After this hard winter i'll definitely go for jogging.
    Hoping for a Great, beautiful Year.
    Stay strong all of you, we are the 1%

3. Haladavar

Haladavar Fapstronaut

4. BLACK RACER

BLACK RACER Fapstronaut

5. Monke mode

Monke mode Fapstronaut

6. MHero

MHero Fapstronaut

Day 12,

I get the chance to meet and talk with a girl, a rarely occasion during this age, at least for me :D
    I looked stupid at some occasions, my memory disapointed me. She ignored me while leaving, a part of me tells me that it is normal i just met here,...maybe not...who knows.
    I got to practice some social skills despite looking creepy lol.
    I'm kind of down. But, yeah!
    Let's Keep going.

7. timberfallen

timberfallen Fapstronaut

Day 26 - Haven't posted in a couple days. Feeling a bit overwhelmed with work and visiting my parents but taking it one day at a time and making sure I'm able to take care of my needs.

8. Sougo

Sougo Fapstronaut

9. Eduard R

Eduard R Fapstronaut

10. The seeker

The seeker Fapstronaut

Day 15
    I wish I could concentrate more whilst reading. I use to be able to read for 5-6 hours in one go now I'm lucky if I can last 15 minutes.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2021
  11. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 90

90 days no MO and no actual P. I have had 3-4 times seen some naked girl images on my worst urges and that whole streak was helped by having pretty much regular sex with my GF.
    I do notice that my libido and sexual drive has improved a lot. Nevertheless I want to keep this up and I will probably reset my counter and try to do a even cleaner 90 days this time.

I have done this before so thats why I am not throwing a party around this anymore haha but keep going guys it is definitely worth it - each time you get better and more disciplined!

12. Phil 3:12-16

Phil 3:12-16 Fapstronaut

13. Jesushelps55

Jesushelps55 Fapstronaut

I relapsed im starting again from 0 /90

14. Mike10classic

Mike10classic Fapstronaut

Day 4/90. Been busy so I haven't had time to post on here. Had no the past few days. Even dirty clips and pictures and still nothing so I guess that's a good thing. Here's to day four and the rest of the challenge.

15. Anas778

Anas778 Fapstronaut

16. Ketherlonk

Ketherlonk Fapstronaut