1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Meditation challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Dovahkin101, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Dovahkin101

Dovahkin101 Fapstronaut

Before making my challenge I want to gauge interest into how many people would like to do a serious meditation challenge. I will go by the Vipassana meditation practice of 2 hours a day, an hour in the morning and an hour in the evening for a 30 day streak. There will be levels like the Super Saiyan challenge, every number of days you will level up in rank becoming a stronger warrior. Yes, this is for the serious minded. I do an hour of meditation everyday right now, so I chose 2 hours so that it would actually be a challenge for me. I'm going to a 10 day Vipassana retreat in January so I thought this would be a nice practice before going, and why not have others practice along with me? This is the practice of warriors and those seriously trying to discipline themselves. Are you up to it? Comment below if you would like to do this, and I will work on putting the challenge together.

Namae likes this.