Penlie Fracture

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by chain_masturbater, Mar 20, 2023.

Tags:
  1. chain_masturbater

chain_masturbater Fapstronaut

Hi Guys. I don't know if it's the right place to post this or not but I'm still going to try.

issue : Yesterday , while masturbating I pushed my penish a little bit downside. A pop sound came. After 2-3 mins my dick lost erection and after 30 mins I saw it a bit bent on right side. Today I tried to masturbate again and saw that I can't get full erection. it's not even reaching 70% of the size I could usually get. and I have also noticed it's a bit bent on right side ( maybe I have noticed it before pop sound too ). And while masturbating I feel like something missing. not getting the peace or enjoyment like before.
    On a telegram group , I saw that nofap can help me to fix my penis. I could still have sex but no self pleasure. I don't know what to do about this. Please give me advice.
    Note : I'm 15 Years old and I masturbate like 5-10 times a day :((

2. starsandsuns

starsandsuns Fapstronaut

You need to go to a doctor/emergency room immediately.

silex_jedi likes this.
  3. chain_masturbater

did I broke it ?

4. starsandsuns

starsandsuns Fapstronaut

Go to the doctor/emergency room so they can evaluate it, and tell them what happened.
    You do not want a serious injury to your penis to go untreated.

silex_jedi likes this.
  5. chain_masturbater

I don't think I need a doctor. it will be fixed by own I believe. but since you said , I'll probably visit a doctor. Thanks

Fireofdesire likes this.
  6. Fireofdesire

Fireofdesire Fapstronaut

Listen man you should go to a doctor no matter how embarrassing it is. I seriously Injured my penis with a rubber band and the doctor didn't take me seriously enough and I never got closure. Make sure they hear you out and they answer all your questions. Also I was doing 5 to 10 times a day at 12 and can only do 2 times a week now at 27. You need to stop

silex_jedi likes this.
  7. chain_masturbater

Hi, I went to visit two doctors today. One of them talked with me for a long time , but didn't looked the penis. Said I should be fine and nothing's broken. And the second doctor looked at penis for a sec, then said it's nothing. Then gave me some medicine.

what shocks me is they never mentioned about x-ray or something similar. Should I trust the doctors and accept that my penis is fine ?

8. Fireofdesire

Fireofdesire Fapstronaut

I would have thought they would have done an ultra sound on the penile tissue. I guess if it was bad enough there would be more obvious symptoms it's probably a common injury. You can always go back if something doesn't feel right later

9. chain_masturbater

The only symptoms I have are:
    a pop/crack sound
    can't get full erection

Right now, after masturbating I felt a little bit swelling. I'm from a small town and I no urology doctor is probably found here. What do you think ? should I worry more about it

10. InappropriateUsername

InappropriateUsername Fapstronaut

Go to the doctor. This shit won't fix itself.

11. chain_masturbater

I went to doctor and rest of the story is written above in replies

12. InappropriateUsername

InappropriateUsername Fapstronaut

Good job. Now stop wanking that thing so it can rest.

chain_masturbater likes this.
  13. Fireofdesire

Fireofdesire Fapstronaut

Listen your on your way to developing an addiction if you can't stop while your injured. Just stop.

chain_masturbater likes this.
  14. The worst is over

The worst is over Fapstronaut

I think he's trolling tbh