Real World Weeks

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by The Great Safecracker, Mar 8, 2019.

1. 2 + 0/7

I let my guard down too easily.

2. 2 + 0/7

I'm not doing a good job in this challenge at the moment. Solution: raise your standards.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. 2 + 2/7

This is not so difficult when you just take it easy. Everything's okay.

boichy likes this.
  4. 2 + 3/7

A couple of moments where I had to be careful. For example, I was reading something that felt like becoming triggering. I stepped out from it and did twenty pushups, which helped.

5. 2 + 0/7

I was fantasizing like crazy both in the morning and evening in bed. It's hard to stop when you deliberately start it.

6. 2 + 0/7

I notice a problem. I am well able to look back and see whether the day was successful or worth a reset. But that's just reacting and not what I'm trying to get from this challenge. I need to ask the questions when they're being asked. Not just start thinking about them the next day.

7. 2 + 0/7

Four consecutive days with more than obvious resets. What the hell, come on...

8. 2 + 2/7

In bed I got an image of a former crush in my head. I tried to come up with a clever trick to get rid of the image, but I didn't have time because she left the scene. How kind by her!

9. 2 + 3/7

Tried to stay cool when I suddenly got aroused in bed.

10. 2 + 4/7

Lot's of grey zone daydreaming.

11. 2 + 5/7

I really should stay out of my bed when it's not time to sleep.

12. 2 + 7/7

It took me more than a month to gain the third week. It was worth the effort.

13. 3 + 0/7

It was a tough day, and I tried my best to fight all kinds of urges. Fantasies took the last round when I was already in bed, but I think I won the match still. Need to reset though.