1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

So I asked my dream girl out...

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Livinlife8089, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Livinlife8089

Livinlife8089 Fapstronaut

I asked her if she wanted to go watch a movie with me in a couple weeks and she responds with "Yea that'd be good" and I then tell her later that I'd let her know times and stuff, and she responds with "Okay, sounds good". First off, she had rejected me before and now is down to go out with me which:emoji_grin::emoji_grin: I'm super happy about, but she doesn't seem too excited from her responses which is kinda bringing me down.

idk what to think and if she is actually interested in going. and I don't know if she actually knows its a date, cuz her and i along with her friend spent a whole day together and she said it would be fun to do something like that again and i asked her out with this:
    "well i mean (Name of movie) is coming out on (day) but we have a (swim meet) but would you want to go watch it with me on the (day)"

any help would be much appreciated

2. Nugget9

Nugget9 Fapstronaut

I would ask and make sure that the date is just you and her. I went out with a girl who brought a friend I knew too, and it didn't go the way I wanted it. It would have gone better if it was just the 2 of us.

3. Why weeks? It's been my experience after you ask a girl out on a date where the actual "date" itself if a few days away you end up with all of this dead time in between the asking and the date that you inherently want to fill up with chat chat, ultimately this means some back and forth over text where you field all the normal "dating" questions and you're stuck at the event with nothing to talk about.

Also; Movies are absolutely TERRIBLE first date activities, take her someplace that requires you to interact one on one, it's the absolute best way to build rapport.