After this I'll never fap again...

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Forgotten_knight, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Forgotten_knight

Forgotten_knight Fapstronaut

Oh god i wish i could just turn back time and change this...
    *Guys beware especially ones who hit the gym and are conscious about their gains*

So basically i was on a 30 day streak and it was going so well. I was experiencing tremendous amount of energy and confidence especially with girls . I had never gained so much muscle mass in such a short time i could just feel my arms and shoulders they felt
    rock hard. Even my stamina was through the roof.
    And then with once slip of hand i totally screwed myself . I relapsed by fapping twice at night . Then the next day i woke up with sore body due to previous workout and trust me guys the main reason here is the hormonal imbalance and not the workout as i was recovering so fast due to high testosterone levels i couldnt feel a thing. Then i thought of skipping the gym for one day .Yet Another big mistake. I was miserable the entire day thinking about that. After browsing through the net i again got aroused and fapped twice.( 2 faps 2 consecutive days).
    I was so frustrated that i even skipped the college yesterday ( which is why im writing this) . However thats not the important part. When i tried to flex i couldnt feel my muscles . It seemed as if my entire muscle mass was drastically reduced and months of hardwork was drained down the toilet (sometimes via tissue paper) within 3-4 days.Just came to know that fapping is a Catabolic process which indeed messes with your gains. Anyone who feels im exaggerating has never experienced nofap benefits.

Guys know this once and for all. Fapping will destroy you both mentally and physically. Anyone who feels masturbation does not affect your gains are delusional. All those websites which claim masturbation doesn't affect your gains are totally BS.!!
    If you ever get the urge to fap remember what it will cost , EVERYTHING

2. Burundi24

Burundi24 Fapstronaut

It is almost impossible to loose a significant amount of muscles within 3-4 days just because you fapped a few times. This is just pure imiganation.
    I'm not questioning that Nofap can boost your gains and after relapsing you might loose some power but saying that your entire muscle mass reduces drastically is just exaggeration

3. ShutOut

ShutOut Fapstronaut

I fapped last night after a 32 day streak and damn man I had the same effects in the gym. Work out was long, hard, and I didn't feel like I had that xtra push. Not to mention I was also very sore today. Crazy how that happens and I only fapped once. We got to get back on it brother. The gains will be there. I now realize too how important nofap is!

007malone and Forgotten_knight like this.
  4. GA93JDeereboy

GA93JDeereboy Fapstronaut

Learn from mistakes. Thanks for sharing

Forgotten_knight likes this.
  5. I would imagine that the effects were more psychological and hormonal than your muscles being affected, but eveything is connected so it's great that you have learned something new. Good luck.

6. I agree that fapping really wipes you out. I wish you luck but the amount of times I said I would never fap again..it's harder than you think even though the intention is there

Forgotten_knight and SirErnest like this.
  7. ROB999

ROB999 Fapstronaut

identifying the benefits of nofap gives me strength, and knowing the result if I fap, if you asked me a month ago what nofap was I would have laughed, but now I know its important, and my mind is changing its incredible,
    don't worry about your past relapse, knowing whats important to you is important, I can tell you have strength, you did a 30 day streak thats amazing

Forgotten_knight likes this.
  8. Harrynak

Harrynak Fapstronaut

thank you for this, how much muscle have you built since starting nofap?