1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. emanuel_free

emanuel_free Fapstronaut

Your life is not yet over. My friend, is still going on and like Timothy Keller said once God loves you as you're, and accepts you as you are but by His grace He won't leave you as you are.

Yes you reap what you sow. But you still can keep changing the seeds. So what about changing the little things day by day that can help you to saw a better fruit. I recommend you starting by a good habit of praying and reading the bible everyday.

God bless you !

DriverPaul likes this.
  2. emanuel_free

emanuel_free Fapstronaut

@artifact you can do this my friend day by day you'll beat this. Praying for you man !
    God bless you.

artifact and bold0101 like this.
  3. WilBil99

WilBil99 Fapstronaut

Let’s do it @artifact!

artifact, bold0101 and NICEDUDE like this.
  4. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

Checking in Thursday, next day.

5. blazer72

blazer72 Fapstronaut

Checking in. Feeling pretty good. Trying to not be over confident.

bold0101 and artifact like this.
  6. WilBil99

WilBil99 Fapstronaut

Checking in. Feeling stupid that I forgot about the beauty of using music to occupy time and change my thoughts. Car singing is the best!

7. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Day 83. Still Ok! Tnx God!
    Greetings, see u!

bold0101 and artifact like this.
  8. bold0101

bold0101 Fapstronaut

I have that Amazon Prime Music for my family. Love it. I listen to whatever I want whenever I want. I wish we had this stuff when we were kids lol, though making mixed tapes had it's own experience

WilBil99 likes this.
  9. Jhale277

Jhale277 New Fapstronaut

O

I've read the instructions and accountability procedures may I join?

10. WilBil99

WilBil99 Fapstronaut

Remember making mixed tapes? That was awesome. Waiting for the right song to come on radio to record and curse DJ for talking over intro, good times!

11. Sorry, the group is full. (20 members is the max.) Maybe check back in a few months or find another group.

12. @PinkPanic , @Timber and @Dbot ! Are any of you still interested in joining the group? We have an opening and you are next on the waiting list. Please reply to this comment to claim your spot.

13. Timber

Timber Fapstronaut

Yes, interested!

14. bold0101

bold0101 Fapstronaut

Saturday check in. Just enjoying a beautiful morning on the back deck, sipping coffee and listening to Crowder before all the fun begins. Have a great day folks!

artifact likes this.
  15. OK, glad to hear it. Welcome to the group. I will add you to the ranking tomorrow.

Timber likes this.
  16. Still Feeling good. This is the longest PM streak I've had. I went 5 months without P a few years ago and have had a handful of shorter streaks without P but never thought I'd be able to stop, or should stop, MO until I found this website. This has been good for me to show myself that I really don't need it. No doubt it's going to be a long journey though. Hope everyone else is doing well.

artifact and WilBil99 like this.
  17. Circleinthesquare

18. Circleinthesquare

Mix tapes were something else, the concentration needed to make up a good order.....

WilBil99 likes this.
  19. WilBil99

WilBil99 Fapstronaut

Checking in with a clean August thus far.

artifact and NICEDUDE like this.
  20. DriverPaul

DriverPaul Fapstronaut

Checking in and thank you all for your prayers!!

I do try to start the day with prayer.
    I feel a little better now that I’m back with the woman I love.
    I still am overwhelmed by the dire situation of our finances though and that stress leads me to PMO. August free!!!! Woooopwoooop!!!!