1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Eating Right and Posting About It

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Ko 44 c HPM, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Ko 44 c HPM

Ko 44 c HPM Fapstronaut

I'm starting this thread to keep myself in check when it comes to my diet. Feel free to keep yourself aware and accountable here too!

As someone with chronic fatigue (and a bit too much fat around the stomach), my doctor has recommended a low carb diet. It really worked out, and for my New Year's Resolution I lost about 30 lbs, but now I'm back on the upswing. Why does pizza have to taste so good? I'll be posting here frequently about my diet to keep me aware. A low carb, high fat diet with high calorie/carb days and regular fasting have worked for me before. Isn't it funny how people sometimes stop doing what was working just fine? It's time to have some discipline again.

P.S. I'll probably post a bit about exercise stuff here too.

2. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

I am using MyfitnessPal app to record my diet and exercise. I don't have any grand ideas about fitness, but my weight has been creeping up so I am trying to keep it in check. I want to lose about 20lbs, ideally. I also have Gallstones and Fatty Liver Disease, so I have to (or at least, should) eat a diet that is low in fat. PM me if you (or anyone else) wants to connect on MFP and we can keep each other in check.

3. tbird

tbird Fapstronaut

Stick to simple stuff. Bake a potato in the micro and put minimal stuff on it. Very filling. I also get the seasoned tuna in the foil packets and put it on salads for protein. Everything I look at to eat, I ask myself Is it worth the calories? Am I really that hungry? Drink more water, less sweet drinks. Every 100 calories avoided is a good thing.

4. Ko 44 c HPM

Ko 44 c HPM Fapstronaut

I ate okay both days so far, but had hot chocolate and a bit of ice cream. Overall a success. I'll give myself a 6/10 so far on it. I was offered KFC and didn't take it, so that was good. I still need to be better about stuff, though. I need to remember that my diet directly affects my fatigue and stop being a silly goose. I focused on cardio like usual. Tomorrow will be a fast day from now until dinner tomorrow, which is always cool.

5. Fullyawake

Fullyawake Fapstronaut

Eat less and exercise more. That’s the trick.