1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

✹ THE SHINOBI CHALLENGE! What is your Ninja Way?! (Naruto Challenge) RANKS ARE BACK. GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 23, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Strong Shinobi?

1. I...i will try. *shy*

32 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Yes, i WILL become a Strong Shinobi! *Determinated*

240 vote(s)
    58.1%
  3. Tsk... I will become even more than a Shinobi, i will be stronger than a GOD! *Evil Laugh*

128 vote(s)
    31.0%
  4. No... *cries* i can't even get past the academy. ;(

13 vote(s)
    3.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I relapsed yesterday I pmo-ed twice.But today is a new day and I am getting back uo.
    Check in day 1

2. ELITE2BE

ELITE2BE Fapstronaut

3. Day 1 about to be completed, had terrible dreams last night, horrible stuff... hope it was just dreams tho. I have a few hard things to do now, wish me luck fellas...

4. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

5. belio123

belio123 Fapstronaut

6. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

7. IMPORTANT NOTE

So guys, i'm leaving, the note is in the end of the main post. I just feel that i need to move on with my life, its not about the relapses, i'm actually fine with that, my life is doing great, its just that i dont feel the need to be coming here anymore, all i could do i did, and i hope this thread can live on and benefit others. Goodbye everyone, i love you all. Goodbye my friends!
    @Pure Taste Is now the ADM, make him feel at home. ;)

[​IMG]

8. Pure Taste

Pure Taste Fapstronaut

@Invincible Under The Sun , your words are clear and your intentions very understandable. I wish you good luck and the power to balance all your chakras into a beautiful and flowing human kaskade. I also want to thank you for all the support you gave into this group and into us as members. I do have to say that I am a little surprised that you chose me as an admin, but I feel honored and try to make the best out of it. I will take the responsibility and be a great ADM for you all: the members of THE SHINOBI CHALLANGE!
    tenor Naruto Thanks a lot.gif

9. belio123

belio123 Fapstronaut

10. One Eyed Owl

11. Pure Taste

Pure Taste Fapstronaut

Check in day 43. Secretly applied for an Anbu membership. They have to incorporate me into the dark side of Konoha´s security system!

12. skywalkersbo

skywalkersbo Fapstronaut

Day 11: guess I'm a genin now! Haha

13. belio123

belio123 Fapstronaut

14. BestofWorld20

BestofWorld20 Fapstronaut

Hello brothers! Can I participate starting from day 0? Good luck for everybody!

15. Yes, you can start participating at any time. It doesn't matter what day you're on.

16. One Eyed Owl

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.