✹ THE SHINOBI CHALLENGE! What is your Ninja Way?! (Naruto Challenge) RANKS ARE BACK. GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 23, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Strong Shinobi?

1. I...i will try. *shy*

32 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Yes, i WILL become a Strong Shinobi! *Determinated*

240 vote(s)
    58.1%
  3. Tsk... I will become even more than a Shinobi, i will be stronger than a GOD! *Evil Laugh*

128 vote(s)
    31.0%
  4. No... *cries* i can't even get past the academy. ;(

13 vote(s)
    3.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marcus_27

Marcus_27 Fapstronaut

Day 17: :emoji_ballot_box_with_check: also had amazing push day at home gym
    [​IMG]

2. Day 3! I'm not saying so much things lately but today I have some things to tell: I studied, and I'm proud of it, I make my bed today (and of my brother), even waking up late, I have abandon some "friends" that aren't real friends, they was just taking my time, energy and inner peace, and now I'm clear of negative thoughts.

3. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

4. MHero

MHero Fapstronaut

Back to day 0.
    I'm lost

5. Karnakavach555

Karnakavach555 Fapstronaut

6. Marcus_27

Marcus_27 Fapstronaut

7. ArtOfOld

ArtOfOld Fapstronaut

8. We will get this my dude

9. Brahmachari 17

Brahmachari 17 Fapstronaut

On 6th Feb 2020, I broke my 38 days streak exactly at this time. Now, today is my 39th day again. I will not let the history repeat itself.

tenor (8).gif

10. belio123

belio123 Fapstronaut

Checking in for day 44 - tomorrow I will ascend!

11. Day 17 - Check In!
    I have been late with it, but a proper Shinobi is focused on it's goals with no hesitation. I feel a surge of deep-rooted energy coming at me and taking over me. Urges, I have heard something like this already, it's in my past and I am unfazed about it. My techniques are still in work of being refined, but I am ambitioned on getting everything that gets in my way to leave it vanished, as if it has never existed. Just like my weaknesses. I entered a new environment I am creating, the energy is bundled and focused.

[​IMG]
    Walk through day and night with a cloak on feeling the wind scratching my skin. My heart has hardened from all the fights I used to fight but now moving my way towards the real enemy which is within myself.

12. uglypenguin123

uglypenguin123 Fapstronaut

Day 3 of no PMO! Doing good, not too many urges. lets get this!

13. MHero

MHero Fapstronaut

Almost day 1.
    No matter how many times I relapse, I will achieve my goal, no matter what it takes I will keep trying. One day I will break free and be the person I deserve to be.
    I'm talented and smart, I have a kind family. I use P when I'm sad lonely, stressed,...why I'm watching this shit, I should not and you should not too.
    It's time to stop doing stupid things like PMO.
    Even if I fail tomorrow I will not beat up my self, I will try to understand myself love myself and try again.
    It's clear for me that nofap is a struggle to be the best version of our self's. So I'm not ashamed, I will rise up again. I will :emoji_fire:
    My actual goal is 30 days, I will fight to get there. 30 days of hard work happy days, bad days, everything, except PMO.

14. Day 6 completed in a few hours...

Gotta keep going.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.