1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

✹ THE SHINOBI CHALLENGE! What is your Ninja Way?! (Naruto Challenge) RANKS ARE BACK. GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 23, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Strong Shinobi?

1. I...i will try. *shy*

32 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Yes, i WILL become a Strong Shinobi! *Determinated*

240 vote(s)
    58.1%
  3. Tsk... I will become even more than a Shinobi, i will be stronger than a GOD! *Evil Laugh*

128 vote(s)
    31.0%
  4. No... *cries* i can't even get past the academy. ;(

13 vote(s)
    3.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oligoman

Oligoman Fapstronaut

AAAAAAANND checking in: day 1 in this challenge, day 4 in my reboot

2. Vanros

Vanros Fapstronaut

Day 5: Perfect!!!

Going to school provides an environment where I cannot do PMO in any case.

3. Naruto250dayschallenge

Naruto250dayschallenge Fapstronaut

Day 5 done and dusted. Day 6 checking in.
    Pushes - 18 in a stretch. Next target 20 in a stretch.
    Meditated for about 1 hour 40 minutes in total. Targeting for 2 hours.

4. - Day 16
    A bit pissed about some stuff, had a bunch of terrible sex dreams last night... yeah, i guess i didn't fall just yet.

[​IMG]

5. Don't know why but this instrumental totally fits the Life and Death of Uchiha Itachi...

[​IMG]

I had a dream last night that was really funny, strange and kinda stupid, but awesome at the same time.
    I dreamed Itachi and Orochimaru were fightning and they destroyed my house during the battle. I admired Itachi soo much, but after seeing the house my parents built with so much effort, i felt hatred and wanted revenge against them, all that admiration was gone. I hated Itachi, and at some point we fought, during the battle i must admit it was cool all the adrenaline, but i couldn't feel soo much hate against him, we were kinda even in combat but every attack i would do he would dodge or parry. It was kinda impossible to hit him, it was cool. Well in the end even if i killed him my house would be gone anyway, i would have to start from zero and killing him wouldnt solve anything. It was a cool dream. Thanks Itachi for invading my dreams. He is absolutely my favorite character of all time. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2020
  6. Iamm

Iamm Fapstronaut

7. ArtOfOld

ArtOfOld Fapstronaut

best dream ever

8. ArtOfOld

ArtOfOld Fapstronaut

9. belio123

belio123 Fapstronaut

10. MHero

MHero Fapstronaut

10 days
    And almost 11 days.

11. Karnakavach555

Karnakavach555 Fapstronaut

12. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

13. You also know how Punyaso is too? Nice! :)

14. - Relapsed

Just relapsed, i can't believe i once was almost a Kage... all that hard work for this?! TO BE LIKE THAT AGAIN?! FUCK! FUCK! FUUUCK....

[​IMG]

I thought i was better than this... i can't keep living like that. I worked so hard, i am disappointed in myself. I need some time to rest. See you guys in a few days.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2020
    ......., MHero, One Eyed Owl and 5 others like this.

15. I got you @Invincible Under The Sun anytime you need me bro.

Think of how hard every one of us has tried. Don't just think of yourself. Think of everyone in this Shinobi Challenge, giving it their all like yourself. There's a video I'm fixing to post after this post and remember it. Think about having the guts to never give up. Also, before you leave NoFap for today, please read this journal. It might help you out. If you choose to read this, read the first 3 posts. Those are the key posts that you need to read. I hope it helps. Here's the link: https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?t...right-mindset-to-stop-pmo-once-for-all.25499/

......., MHero, One Eyed Owl and 4 others like this.
  16. Day 8 (Special post)

It would seem that many people don't understand why it's taking forever for me to get this Naruto post done. You see, I should have said this earlier: I'm narrating A LOT of the show. I'm taking A LOT of scenes that I think I should go over. Now you might be asking, "Why in the world would you do that and just get directly to the point?" Well the answer to that question is fairly simple: When I've told certain people (and there are very few that I have told this to) about how the Naruto show changed me (and I wouldn't go super deep), it doesn't really hit them hard; I didn't see that feeling of him/her feeling shocked/amazed. Because of that, I'm going very deep into the show so I'll be able to amaze you. That might be hard to understand, but trust me, this is the only way I think I can amaze you the best. Making something short doesn't appeal to me. I'd rather make it long so you can fully understand what I'm trying to get across.

I've already typed a HECK of a lot of sh**. I'll tell you another thing: I'm not just going over Naruto and my inner thoughts. I'm also going over something else (which you'll find out once I'm done with the Naruto post).

I hope you all understand. I bet many people think that this is like a YouTube video or whatever and the guy/girl says, "This secret is so amazing, once you find out..." and blah blah blah, and they never tell you, right? Well trust me, I will post this future post one day. Just give me a TON of time and I'll have it done.

I know certain people are excited about this, those people have told me that. I promise, I'll have it done, alright?

MHero, One Eyed Owl, ELITE2BE and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.