[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. koslov

koslov Fapstronaut

2. Day 8, Today was a hard day, had strong urges. But I controlled myself!

3. 3/90

4. coloursmove

coloursmove Fapstronaut

5. coloursmove

coloursmove Fapstronaut

6 days into my first ever effort to reboot from PMO addiction. This is so daunting but I'm feeling strong and positive, and knowing people in this community are supporting me is a huge help, so thankyou everyone!

6. the_wizard

the_wizard Fapstronaut

7. Dromedary

Dromedary New Fapstronaut

Day 4/90 over, 4.6% done. Happy to be here with you guys. Let's do it together!

8. hermitthefrog

hermitthefrog Fapstronaut

9. Day 0
    Relapsed today after 7 days. It's my longest streak without binge. I do feel bad about breaking it but it's not like I feel when I binge yet it is wrong to break the promise. New streak starts from today.

Total hours- 2160
    Remaining - 2160.

10. justsignedup

justsignedup Fapstronaut

11. hellofriend86

hellofriend86 Fapstronaut

I heard a good illustration recently that you might like: Focusing on our past is like looking in a rear-view mirror when driving. We can look at it from time to time to make sure everything is alright back there or to be careful when backing up the car. But we would never focus on it- we focus on the the windshield (future) instead. But it's good to look at the past (mirror) every once in a while, especially when backing up (going places or having feelings we've had before) to make sure we avoid the mistakes we've made before. I'm not articulating it correctly but you get the point. Stay strong! I appreciate your posts.

12. Quick check-in on Day 8.

13. Jaywalk

Jaywalk Fapstronaut

14. Terabithia

Terabithia Fapstronaut

15. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Actually(unless you're emerging from a blackout) you dont find yourself doing it, you do it because you decide to do it. You have to take total responsibility for your actions if you really want to be free.

Last edited: May 27, 2020
  16. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Great post.

17. lookingtochange

lookingtochange Fapstronaut

Day 21/90. Will have finished the 21 day challenge by tomorrow, which feels good, but I still need to remember there is much left to accomplish and I shouldn't get ahead of myself. Still taking things one day at a time which has helped, but I'm incredibly excited to see my girlfriend again next week after a while. Times like these are where I have relapsed before because I feel emotion (even if it's good emotion) and I'm not used to it and I turn to PMO to numb it. But lately I've enjoyed having these emotions. Even the other day when I was going for a walk I had to fight back tears because of how difficult this reboot has been. But I prefer that than nothing at all. This journey is so worth it and I'm so glad that I have found the time and the motivation to fight PMO addiction because after three weeks I feel great, and I'm sure I will even feel greater later on!