1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 68 No M
    Day 173 No P

@Bobske, @hermitthefrog, @discovery - We are close brothers! Let's not ruin anything now! I personally believe reaching 90 will reduce some pressure and allow us to continue a little easier from then on!

Today watched this -

I know most of you probably know at least a little about Elon Musk. I have also read the biography about him - it is really inspiring at least o me! I want you guys to start focusing on bigger things than quitting PMO - just see how the man thinks and all the possibilities that you can be a part of! As was written a few posts ago - quitting PMO is important but it should be a side goal on your mission to become the greater version of yourself. Like a side quest that you really must do that will help you with your main quest - finding meaning!

@Merry Terry - nothing is compulsory in this life - you can certainly quit PMO without NoFap forums or external help. But you must look inside you about the reasons you fail and change something - whether it's gonna be a small change or a drastic change it's up to you. Sometimes we need life changing events to find ourselves - like go on a volunteering trip in another country! Helping and caring for others can help you see how you can help yourself!

2. james0422

james0422 Fapstronaut

Day 58! Feel great that nofap is with me in my surgery recovery.

Bobske, bromor, Swazzy 1 and 9 others like this.
  3. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Hey there, what made you think that I want to quit PMO without external help? I never said that! I just realised I might not have my priorities straight, or I need to remind myself of them more often. And I thought, perhaps people can advice me there. But it seems that that question confuses or annoys people. Alright, no problem :)

4. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Thanks, it helps indeed!

5. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Day 1. I joined this forum 228 days ago. Of those 228 days, I was 199 days without M’ing to P.

Bobske, bromor, Swazzy 1 and 6 others like this.
  6. Timothy_James

Timothy_James Fapstronaut

10/90

Feels good to be back in double digits!

7. SOS13

SOS13 Fapstronaut

Hi there. I am in a 1 day and i have serious intention. It is my first time, so please support me

8. hermitthefrog

hermitthefrog Fapstronaut

I actually started reading Musk's biography and then put it away before finishing it.. I'll continue reading it after I finish rereading The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck (which BTW is an awesome book!).

Bobske, Timothy_James, bromor and 5 others like this.
  9. hermitthefrog

You did it, PMO reset completed! Congratulations!!

So, what's next for you, now you've overcome this challenge?

10. hermitthefrog

11. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

Today has been war. Which I have won. Now that the cravings have despaired.
    From morning upto a few minutes back. I was experiencing cravings. Just opening YouTube before I even watched any songs just the pics I was already feeling strong cravings. Decided to ride a bike but they still remained. Tried sleeping but my thoughts where filled with flashes.
    Today was the first time I have experienced such long cravings.
    Will continue being mindful and aware to be ready for future similar cravings.

12. @hermitthefrog thanks bro... hope u do also complete this 90 days soon...

13. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Amen to that! I totally, totally, agree. I am currently working on a few different life development projects at the same time, and no-PMO is just one of them. Anyone who thinks that they will find true happiness after an extended PMO reboot is deluding themselves. Getting your brain chemistry fixed will only bring you back to your natural baseline, nothing more than that. If you want more, it requires different kind of work.

And thanks for your motivational videos. Yes, Jordan Peterson is controversial. And I think there was something controversial in the news about Elon Musk a few months ago (tho I'm not sure what). But at the end of the day, what's important is the message that is being delivered in the videos, not who is delivering them. There is a quote that I really like that goes 'Fortune always favors the brave' that comes from P.T. Barnum, who was a scumbag piece of shit. But it doesn't matter, because its the message that counts.

14. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Day 63 of 90 complete! (No P)

15. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Day 60 of 90 complete!

Bobske, Timothy_James, bromor and 6 others like this.
  16. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

Today is 71 days. I have to reset my counter to reflect the correct number. That is my error. Urges are constant lately. I need to post here more often.

17. georgebou7

georgebou7 Fapstronaut

18. thedeskman43

thedeskman43 Fapstronaut