[21-CHALLENGE] THE TWENTY ONE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Sep 9, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. superarsestronaut

superarsestronaut Fapstronaut

2. laserfish30

laserfish30 Fapstronaut

Alright, so tomorrow is Day 0 for me. I was originally on the 90 days challenge but I kept finding myself hitting 12-17 day streaks, so now I am here shooting for the 21+ day streak. This is my shot at redemption, and I am not going to throw it away. I will try my best to write on here every day until day 21

3. Day 21/21 complete! Three weeks! Thanks to everyone for the support, and I'll catch y'all on the flip side.

4. lookingtochange

lookingtochange Fapstronaut

Congrats man!!

Gallade_Templar likes this.
  5. lookingtochange

Day 1/21. Sucks to be starting over but got through the first day. Can’t get impatient and want to just get to the end. Need to take it one day at a time.

Gallade_Templar and happysloth like this.
  6. Day 7 of 21 It is becoming much easier to stay clean

lookingtochange likes this.
  7. superarsestronaut

superarsestronaut Fapstronaut

Oops starting again...
    Today is day 1/21

8. laserfish30

laserfish30 Fapstronaut

Day 0, had some morning wood and was already tempted to masturbate out of the gate which startled me a bit. But I pushed forward and ended up having a rather productive day. Spent some time researching stocks, spending time in the Bible, and in a bit I am going to see a friend.

9. lookingtochange

Day 2/21. Starting to get into a little rhythm with things and I think that is helping me. My anxiety also seems to be getting better which would be great.

Gallade_Templar and happysloth like this.
  10. 3 Days Done, Day 4.

Brahmacharya_UK likes this.
  11. Brahmacharya_UK

Brahmacharya_UK Fapstronaut

Congrats man, you've done great to hit this milestone... Onto the next challenge ;)

Hey man, good to see that you are being adaptive, and trying different approaches when things don't work out. I too was tempted to re-enter the 60/90 days challenge after my last relapse - but I was having trouble even getting 1 day, so I took on a 7 day challenge and went from there. Great to see you fulfilling and balancing the work/knowledge/financial, spiritual and social segments of life. Keep it up.

Good progress - some days are easy ;) Stay the course.

Good to read, It is invaluable to find those flow states, when you're in the moment, things are challenging, but not too challenging, and you are feeling productive and that you are progressing and achieving things.