1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

An easy trick to never ejaculate, masturbate or be fooled by any girl

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by modern milarepa, Jun 8, 2021.

1. TheLightOne

TheLightOne Fapstronaut

Nicencontent. U must be a chad

SpaceGoat77 likes this.
  2. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Perhaps a buddhist chad

IMG_20210609_164155.png

SpaceGoat77 and Wilde° like this.
  3. Cyberpunk3000

Cyberpunk3000 Fapstronaut

I have heard this exact scenario in my social circle a lot of times. Like too many too ignore.
    Its a mind game to trick you no matter if it was true or not. This is a pattern I have been noticing. I mean either so many men are jus incompetent or the woman are lying through their teeth to seek sympathy and trick men to succumb to them. Sympathy is the last thing they turn to when they have run out of options in their arsenal. And for men, that sympathy is like an Achilles heel.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2021
    SpaceGoat77 and modern milarepa like this.
  4. modern milarepa

It is a nr
    Even if it is not a mind game it is a red flag. If a girl as never reached an orgasm with different men then the common denominator is her. The problem is her.

The way she talked to me, she seemed really interested in learning about tantra and female orgasms, she really wanted to enjoy sex. So I thought at the time and still believe she never had an orgasm, why lying also she is very beautiful.

I went to have sex with her already with a lot of aprehension and expecting the worst meaning very bad sex. It was hard, she was very passive but she actually enjoyed it. This is the second hardest girl in terms of giving her an orgasm I dealed in my life. Also the second worst sex I ever had, I knew it wasn't going to be good, but I thought the girl might losen up a little.

After the sex and what she told me, I came to the conclusion she is not able to enjoy sex because she has no feelings involved while doing it. A girl won't be able to enjoy sex if she doesn't open her heart unless she is a prostitute.

But this is a very strange case this girl can spend months without sex and doesn't really enjoy it that much and is very passive and what it seems promiscous or at least considers sex something trivial that has nothing to do with emotions. An interesting case nonetheless.

5. modern milarepa

Also sex is an expression of who we are, who we are as a person it reflects in sex.
    A girl that has strange behaviors towards sex is a strange person there is something going on in her mind

6. modern milarepa

But this case wasn't easy @Cyberpunk3000 it took me a while to figure it out tbh

7. Wilde°

Wilde° Fapstronaut

Just a question, why does it show on your counter "NO PM"? Not offensive because you said semen retention.

8. modern milarepa

I don't know, I have only seen my counter once when I created my account. It's the page configuration. If I can put semen retention on it, it will be cool. But I don't care that much to be honest. I'll check it out do.

9. Wilde°

Wilde° Fapstronaut

There's a NO PMO option there (which is obviously semen retention).
    Btw thanks for the post, I'm actually confused for a while since I never been in a relationship but I know I can be because I had opportunities (and I refused alot, which reminds me of your scenario) but semen retention is also important for me. It leaves me stressful and impacts my daily life when having interactions with women.

modern milarepa likes this.
  10. Cyberpunk3000

Cyberpunk3000 Fapstronaut

What does nr mean?
    Totally agree on this point. Its either a mind game or she is the problem.
    When the girl is really beautiful yet if it is going to be a struggle in the sack then its a huge bummer. Good looking car with absolute no power.
    How is that even possible? She was into you because she was attracted to you. And with attraction there is some form of feeling involved in there....if not love there would definitely be lust.
    Probably she has a low libido by default and on top of it doesn't open up during sex.
    No wonder she feels that way.

11. modern milarepa

Usually the most beautiful ones are the worst in bed. Because they can allow it, men put up with it because they are beautiful it's a shame do.

Nothing it was a misspelled

Maybe a full nymphonaniac or a prostitute. But if a girl has a cold heart and no feelings or doesn't want to fall in love so she doesn't get hurt they usually don't have sex or do it in a bit of distance because that is how women are, normal women develop feelings right after they have sex. This is why I tell you man this girl was quite a puzzle she kind of wants to enjoy sex but at the same time her mind outside of sex is like she lives in her own world a bit autistic and with little feelings her mind is a bit off also she is a painter so more imagination world. I've met some girls like this, finding a quality girl it's not just her as a person but lso how she is in bed nd not always the two come together.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2021
  12. modern milarepa

Well the blond did enjoy it but not as a regular woman would have enjoy it, I mean not to sound prideful but I'm really good at sex, girls can't get enough of me. This girl enjoy it but I had to work hard to make her feel someth9ng

13. modern milarepa

That too. Many women are strange and this translates in the bed too.

Strange in her mind, emotions or behavior meaning strange in sex too. And not strange in a good way

14. Had a girl say that to me.
    I refused to be in a relationship with her that time and idk why I refused.
    Maybe because she had a past. We used to be classmates and she was hot and free minded and I was a conservative small town boy.

Now when I look back I see there were so many hints by so many girls that I missed.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2021
  15. modern milarepa

It does happened to me a lot back in the days. When a girl says that type of thing it's time to attack usually girls don't give second chances and can lose interest pretty fast.

But now you know, even if that day you don't feel like it go and see the girl at least.

Also, girls are the gate keepers of sex men are the gate keepers of relationships we decide when to end the relationship and they decide whereas you have sex or not. That is your power remember that.

Vanquisher12 and becomingreat like this.

16. You are a role model. Morals over fun. Hedonism is the biggest enemy to humans yet it also attracts them the most easily. I have the same morals as you that relationships are built on feelings towards each other and not an exclusively sexual deal. Yet I feel that if a girl offered me sex I would still be mentally too weak to say no.

Vanquisher12 and modern milarepa like this.
  17. Kattedjiron

Kattedjiron New Fapstronaut

This sounds funny and interesting at the same time. Must try!

modern milarepa likes this.
  18. BigBallOfFire

BigBallOfFire Fapstronaut

Maybe it is but me, after over 7 years of being single and living alone I can tell you only one thing : Happiness is best when shared my friend.

Vanquisher12 likes this.
  19. 19Rd

19Rd Fapstronaut

Indeed

20. hulkfresh23

hulkfresh23 Fapstronaut

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR POSTING I am reading them one to one with a special care. thank for shared your knowledges with us. could you answer me one littlel question? i counsidered myself like a guy how has success with girl and i loss sometime the change with them because they see i need then but i would like to change it because the times when i treated to then as if i dont care the results, i always had more opportunities whit them. the question is how could i be up of them? sorry my english is not good enought