1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Bike123

Bike123 Fapstronaut

Going for day 7

StraightEdge3616 and ICE :D like this.
  2. Day 4/7 completed vamos cara*o!!!

3. Day 4.
    i feel anxious about my exam results and worried a lot today, everything's fine now i think. i dont think i learned a thing during online lessons, i tried to study just now but i keep getting distracted. i fantasised a lot today :( tried to shut them down as best as i could.

StraightEdge3616 and ToMMy.H like this.
  4. ToMMy.H

ToMMy.H Fapstronaut

@ICE :D good effort! Be proud of yourself.
    Fuck the exam results. It doesnt matter. You have a bunch of tries anyway.
    To me its very helpful when I consciously lower the importance of the exam. I am more relaxed and perform better that way.

5. ToMMy.H

ToMMy.H Fapstronaut

I have just relapsed. Right on the 3day mark so I still stay here for another run.
    Overall step forward. Managed to break the classic 2day fapping streaks.
    I started edgding to the sort of same fantasy as the first relapse. I realized I am already doomed so I finished it off on second try.

Why I started edging?
    -> I woke up in the morning, went to the gym -> afterwards spinning bike tabata intervals
    -> I felt absolutely exhausted because 1) training 2) woke up 1.5hour earlier than usual because of the training
    -> I layed in the bed - thinking: "Be careful!!! Dont edge"
    -> but I couldnt resist and bullshit myself - cmon, just a little bit and than I stop
    -> that fucking never works!!!
    -> my relapses are all the same
    -> intense fantasy/urges - lay down on the bed - prone edging - fighting -> realizing I already fucked up and finish it off

What to do better this time?
    -> Well dont start edging no matter what
    -> I could have watched the educational video and ate my lunch instead of laying down on the bed
    -> I was tired - so what to do next differently when I am tired and have fantasies -> thats the thing I need to figure out
    I guess just whiteknuckle it and dont lay on the bed no matter what. Luckily as prone addict I dont enjoy playing with my hand so I just need to stay away from bed as much as possible during the day.

6. boichywow

boichywow Fapstronaut

Day 0, Hour 0, Minute 47,

The problems of today aren't the same of tomorrow when you make progress.

I'm reducing my screen time usage whilst increasing my creative output. Any actions I take must have a direct creative or academic output.
    I'm hoping by gearing towards product focused actions, I can reduce youtube binging, netflix streaming, and video game trances, which have not been allowing me to achieve my goals. The end result of this is my ultimate boredom and depression. Two big triggers.

Today is going to be a good day.

Hey Boss!
    I struggle with this exact thing, except I don't need to be exhausted. It's just lying down in bed factor mainly. Exhaustion is the trigger though.

Just had the idea of reading in bed? Perhaps that can help us burn time, distract the mind, and prepare one to fall asleep

7. will light

will light Fapstronaut

0/7 Starting now.

boichywow and ICE :D like this.
  8. Rocky Mountain

Rocky Mountain Fapstronaut

9. Bike123

Bike123 Fapstronaut

Day 0 again. had 8 day streak

Last edited: Jul 1, 2021
    ICE :D likes this.
  10. Day 5/7 completed. About to hit a record!

Downy and ICE :D like this.
  11. Downy

Downy Fapstronaut

12. ToMMy.H

ToMMy.H Fapstronaut

Day 1!

@boichywow hey man, thx for the suggestion. I can try it out. Was actually thinking that I would lay in the bed and listen to audiobook. Maybe even better is to lay somewhere else, because typically the more tim I spend in the bed the higher the risk.

boichywow and ICE :D like this.
  13. Day 5.
    today was chaotic, i felt terrible during class and i also felt haughty for something that is school related :oops: i prayed that i will change into what Christ wants of me. i studied with a friend and we talked about math for an hour. i also ate a lot of chocolate :emoji_alien: not good at all! it's too much, i eat so much because im bored. im gonna go do some stretching now.

ToMMy.H and boichywow like this.
  14. Aaaand I'm back. Just finished 3 day.

Day 0/7 :)

ToMMy.H and (deleted member) like this.
  15. Day 7/7 completed. Challenge beat and on to the next one, good luck everyone.

ICE :D and ToMMy.H like this.
  16. pureMe

pureMe Fapstronaut