1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

✹ THE SHINOBI CHALLENGE! What is your Ninja Way?! (Naruto Challenge) RANKS ARE BACK. GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 23, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Strong Shinobi?

1. I...i will try. *shy*

32 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Yes, i WILL become a Strong Shinobi! *Determinated*

240 vote(s)
    58.1%
  3. Tsk... I will become even more than a Shinobi, i will be stronger than a GOD! *Evil Laugh*

128 vote(s)
    31.0%
  4. No... *cries* i can't even get past the academy. ;(

13 vote(s)
    3.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

467 days SR
    39 days no sex

Making choices and moving forward

Gym:I just came back from the gym, I trained weights again I took 10 days off to do some yoga and let the body heal from heavy lifts.

I went and this beautiful girl was there, we have been talking lately, she is sweet but very young 18 y.o. But still I gave her a kiss. Then back to heavy training, chest and biceps I finished in 40 min. Then back to kissing haha.

Sleep: I just started going to bed at 8pm, it's doing wanders I wake up full of energy.

Girls: Right now I still have to choose which girl will be my girlfriend. I would like it to be the girl at the gym. Even do it's not the best choice because she needs to grow up a bit and be more mature.

There's also this girl who is studying to be a physician and is very sweet, smart and has the body of a fitness model one of the best bodies I've ever seen. But I just feel myself better with the girl at the gym. My heart goes for her.

I'll have to think about it later, I have to see how the girls evolve in these days before making a final choice. We have been clear that we are just friends and we are just starting to know each other, so I don't hurt any of the girls.

Study: Right now I'm more focus and have little distractions, after finishing writing this I'll be studying some gynecology to prepare my medical specialty exam next year.

Nofap: doing meditation, breathing exercises again and no screen time only to post in nofap. I'm keeping the streak and need to be more aware because I'm getting excited by kissing girls but no sex, that is why sleep, sense control and meditation are key to avoid specially wet dreams for the overstimulation.

2. my willpower

my willpower Fapstronaut

3. modern milarepa

4. iamking7777

iamking7777 Fapstronaut

5. modern milarepa

468 SR

jealous girl, 1am

Sleep:I woke up at 1am, great time to study and meditate.

Gym & girls: leg day, heavy weights day. The girl I'm kind of dating was there she saw me talking to this other girl and got jealous, we were just talking. It was funny. She bit on the arm really hard because of it, that was funny and a bit painful.

Yesterday I talked about sex to the girl I'm seeing the gym girl, she only had sex once. I told her there is no rush and we'll do it when she's ready, she blushed when I said this. With girls it's always better to not rush things, almost waiting for them to tell you to escalate intimacy. Even if we never do it, I don't mind, I've come to enjoy her company and being friends with her or any other girl without sex. I had so much sex in my life, that really is not an issue anymore. I could live happy with or without it.

Study: very focus, waking up and studying at 1am it's really good. I think I'll keep doing this.

Nofap: little to none screen time, sense control, meditation and breathing exercises. No urges or anything like it.

6. my willpower

my willpower Fapstronaut

7. modern milarepa

469 days no PMO, semen retention

Chevu Chelios, iamking7777 and Haywhy like this.
  8. ArtOfOld

ArtOfOld Fapstronaut

thats cool man, keep it up

9. ArtOfOld

ArtOfOld Fapstronaut

10. iamking7777

iamking7777 Fapstronaut

11. You are some kind of Hank Moody, you must have Brad Pitt looks for getting so much chicks :) Just kidding, keep up with an amazing score.

12. modern milarepa

469 SR
    41 days no sex

Dopamine detox

Sleep: 3/30 days waking up at 1am challenge.
    This type of sleep schedule has improved my focus and general performance. But I'll sleep more early today and will start an agressive dopamine detox, no screen time only to write here, this helped me in the past to sleep better. This is the main reason I'm doing the detox.

Gym: back day and helped a girl to do a headstand, she did it in the first try.

Girls: no new girls today finally haha. The gym girl I'm seeing started classes at the university so I didn't see her today. She says she misses me and wants me to kiss her. She looks a bit clingy and likes to text a lot. Let's see how to handle it or if she changes. But still is so different from the latests girls I was dating they didn't talk at all, I had to guess all their thoughts, almost like a wizard. This girl is a break from the almost autistic girls I was dating lately. Even do it's fun and you learn from every girl you date, they open your mind and you gain big amounts of patience, tolerance and not being judgmental to people.

Study: it's going great, the intensity and focus is there, no distractions.

Nofap:
    Meditation: 4 meditations of 30min to 1hr. This helps me to rebalance myself and improve sleep quality.
    Breathing exercises : 20 min
    Yoga: after training and before going to bed

13. I'll reach to your level someday...

14. modern milarepa

You'll go even higher my friend

my willpower likes this.
  15. Thanks

my willpower and iamking7777 like this.
  16. _Imperial0x47

_Imperial0x47 Fapstronaut

I'm in

I have created a war mode NoFap game. Check my signature to join the war.

my willpower likes this.
  17. modern milarepa

470 days no PMO, semen retention

my willpower and Chevu Chelios like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.