1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Female orgasm is healthy in tao and tantra

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by modern milarepa, Dec 6, 2021.

1. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

As a tantric and taoist practitioner for many years I cherish semen retention but in women orgasm is healthy it releases stress, emotional burdens.

In sex women are different than us men, tantra and tao search for female orgasm not to avoid it.

The most important aspect in tantra for a woman is to be able to relax during sex. Which is not so easy, they have too many thoughts in their heads.

Conclusion: female orgasm is healthy

Koli Pratham and Future Bloomer like this.
  2. Ajar

Ajar Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I would agree in the sense of correct/definitive tantra. But if its that nonsense they post on Youtube or Amazon, forget about it. Either way unless you are specifically in the lineage of true tantrism, I recommend either finding someone who has thorough experience or just avoid it all together. For you to actually be a tantric, Ego, Greed, Lust, Attachment of any sort cannot be there. A tantric is someone that is utilizing certain tools in order to induce a certain effect. The tools can be internal, and or external. The problem with this, specifically in tantra for internal evolution/realization, alot of the more popular aspects involve things people easily become attached too. Say for ex. Alcohol, Sex, etc. Somehow sex has become a huge tantra lol. The thing that people forget is that you have to become detached from these things in order to utilize them at that capacity, you have to have huge power over the intellect, and the mind itself in order to utilize them for a particular reason.

Mad respect though 500 days + holy snark, Im going to read your story.

3. modern milarepa

I agree, real tantra needs guidance and a master. Even do what they call tantra on YouTube is not real tantra sometimes they give good tips regarding sex like yoni and lingam massage, how to make a girl orgasm...

That is why I prefer taoism. It's more simple to understand and easy to do by yourself than tantra.

4. modern milarepa

I made the thread only because some people in the abstention, sexual sublimation forum it's starting to believe female orgasm is not healthy and tao or tantra try to avoid it. Which is the complete opposite.

I just wanted to clarify that.

5. modern milarepa

That's true

6. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

Yes and no.
    Orgasm is highly addictive. Once it becomes an outlet for stress, it becomes the main objective of connecting.
    Orgasm is not different in men and women.
    The brain takes about 2 weeks to get back to balance.

hantyumi likes this.
  7. modern milarepa

Let's start by the fact women have 10 times more sexual energy than us men. They can have sex all day if they want to, they get less tired.

So a matter of wasting energy because of orgasm is not a concern for women. Even do some women have less natural energy than others.

They recover relatively fast from an orgasm, also their passive nature allows a woman to absorb men's energy during sex relatively easy. Also the psychology, physiology of a woman is very different from men. They suffer from stress and emotional build up which is also caused by having so many unbalanced sexual energy it can become a destructive force. Orgasm relaxes a woman.

Simply go and ask a woman how it feels to have sex and her man being unable to give her an orgasm. It's one of the worst experiences to the point of being the cause of breaking a relationship.

If it becomes an addiction to orgasm all day non stop is different but in general women's sexuality is very different than us men. You can not use the same parameters to consider what is good or bad for a woman in terms of sex.

But if you are going to talk about it, give me some evidence of women speaking how not having an orgasm during sex is the best thing ever. Otherwise is just assumptions.

Also let's say a woman wants to practice non orgasmic sex as you mention it. I don't think there is such a woman, they don't see spirituality or sexuality as us men for women is more about pleasure and emotional connection, to be relaxed. Also that is not the point of any tantric practice or even regular sex.

You can not talk to a woman about having sex for health or just to gather energy she will think you don't like and love her.

One thing is real life and other books and analysis you make by yourself.

But if you want to talk about this, give some real examples of women doing this. Otherwise is just ideas and analysis that have no application in real life.

8. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

Please read : Cupids poisoned arrow by Marnia Robinson.

An orgasm is an orgasm.
    It fucks up the neurochemical balance in the brain, whether you are a man or a woman.
    A brain experiencing orgasm is similar to the brain experiencing heroine.

Legacy of Lost Soul likes this.
  9. modern milarepa

Use that whenever you are going to have sex with a girl. It'll be a real turn on.

I haven't seen anything wrong with a girl having an orgasm even people around them say after they have sex they look more beautiful, their skin and hair shines, they are happy.

Women don't become addictive to sex as us men. It's completely different.

But if you just consider sex unholy and unnatural unless is for making babies and it unbalance your dopamine receptors. I guess this is not the thread for you. I'm talking about relationships and sexual sublimation.

Legacy of Lost Soul and Beekind like this.
  10. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

I believe sexual desire is a glue that keeps two people together.
    I am not against pleasure. But i believe that pleasure should be handled with caution.
    In a relationship, orgasm should be the spices and not the main ingredient.

11. It is Finished

It is Finished Fapstronaut

That was a really stupid rebuttal. Bekind is right, orgasm is orgasm. Keep indulging in the intense pleasure of orgasm and you will end up numb to real life. Only difference between men and women is that we also lose a valuable fluid on top of it. You’ve made no differentiation between a female orgasming through masturbation or sex to begin with, and then you’ve tried to defend your argument talking exclusively about sex.
    It’s called sex flush. It’s from adrenaline, and it doesn’t last long. Keep pumping your body with excessive adrenaline and you’ll find out how beautiful it makes you look.

Beekind likes this.
  12. ShowProof

ShowProof Fapstronaut

Not necessarily. It can still be excessive and it still spend some chi. I've lived with females in the house and they would loose considerable chi after masturbating in the bathroom lol. They're weren't and aren't into martial arts practice /spirituality circles of any kind so they have no idea about or posses the skill of sensing chi/prana. They thought they were sneaky. HUH master sees inter-dimensionally : )) joking.

Legacy of Lost Soul likes this.
  13. Icewarrior

Icewarrior Fapstronaut

What if female orgasm is not healthy ?! The seminal liquor is the seminal liquor…..