1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Day 15, I am really wanting to keep this up.

bromor, Phil 3:12-16 and Dominikfhj like this.
  2. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

The most effective way of doing NF is by abstaining from both P and mental images (fantasies). In my opinion it's the only way.
    Sexual life-energy (Jing) is drained just by the thought of something sexual. I know it kind of "sucks" to hear. My old self don't like it, probably not yours either. But it is what it is.
    There's no way we can save the cookie and eat it at the same time. It's a tough choice taking a journey into the unknown. But despite how scary it may feel to get into the unknown you must remember that: if you trust the journey and let it take you where it wants to take you. You will end up at the right place at the right time, and meet the right people at the right times. You will end up where you are supposed to be, and that's not the end. That's the real beginning of something so good it's beyond your comprehension. The life force energy and syncronicity are connected. The more pure your mind is, the better the results. You have to imagine, to visualize how pure you are.
    Every.. Single.. Time.. When I'm on 25+ days on nofap. Incredibly synchronicity start to happen. More and more of it the longer it goes.
    Why? Because of wave entanglement. There is no physicality. There is no solidity. Even the (real) scientists knows it.
    That everything is waveform information decoded by the brain as the world we experience. We only decode a rediculously tiny part of that information into what we can "see" with our eyes, touch with our hands, or "hear" with out ears. But it's only decoded information. There's no light or sounds coming directly into the brain. It's what we call "electrical signals". What we decode/see is itself only a tiny spectrum of reflected electromagnetic light. In other words we're BLIND to what there's the see around us.
    We have thousands of unique colors around us that our human eyes won't be able to see in this lifetime because when we experience life through this body it becomes absorbed into the limited percetions along with the programming from childhood, to only process a certain amount of information to what we see and experience through all the senses.
    When we leave the body, we will be able to see way beyond that.

There's no space between us. Consciousness is an infinite ocean of potential. You are the infinity in a droplet, and a droplet in the infinity.
    Separation is an illusion but we are all unique expressions of this infinity. We are both unique expressions and we are at the same time one with everything that is - simultaneously. Every action has an effect on everything else because everything is a projection or an expression of itself.
    When our spiritual energy reaches higher levels we are much more in tune with our true selves and "the universe", or god if you like.
    When we are distorted we attract distortion.
    When we are in tune, positive and full of life, we attract more of that!

Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves.
    - Bill Hicks

Last edited: Mar 22, 2022
    jnunez, bromor, Karom and 1 other person like this.
  3. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 43 relapsed. I didn't expect this streak to come this far but it did. I am glad this far i am able to reach.

bromor, Phil 3:12-16 and Ice22 like this.
  4. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

Remember. You did not fail. You're still on your journey. You just slipped.
    You are much wiser now than you was before you knew about nofap.
    Never give up my friend.

bromor, Dominikfhj and Srisurya like this.
  5. PirateKing78

PirateKing78 New Fapstronaut

Day 0 officially started.

bromor, Dominikfhj and Srisurya like this.
  6. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

I am ON.

bromor, Dominikfhj and Ice22 like this.
  7. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Thank you. I relapsed today day 43.

bromor and Dominikfhj like this.
  8. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

The relapse happened. I need to be back on track in no time. Need to research a bit for not to relapse as a consequence of relapse.

bromor and Dominikfhj like this.
  9. Risingbackup2

Risingbackup2 Fapstronaut

10. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

11. radhouane

radhouane Fapstronaut

12. Mike10classic

Mike10classic Fapstronaut

Day 6/90. Got errands done then went to the gym. This energy I have (bout to go away since it's almost 10 ) needs to be like this everyday. As long I keep focused on my goals from this journey plus personal life I'll be fine. Let's go guys and keep this going.

13. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

14. DRPJav

DRPJav Fapstronaut

15. 1 day to go!!! But still never stop

16. 42/90 Missed checking in yesterday as I was so busy. Beginning to be extra productive

Dominikfhj, Ice22, Srisurya and 4 others like this.
  17. Phil 3:12-16

Phil 3:12-16 Fapstronaut

@PirateKing78 welcome and good on you for setting out on this journey. Go well.

Day 2 for me

Karom, Dominikfhj, Ice22 and 5 others like this.
  18. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 6

I am really into VR, not really had the time to spend and research it recently due to other studies but really like the technology (not as replacement of real life of course, but as enhancement in moderation).

That video by Thrillseeker is actually a really motivating video about his life story, not just about VR.
    Maybe you can check it out and relate and change your thinking about your own lives :))
    Thats my motivation today :))

17 June 2022!