1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Thank you for your encouragement and support. And yes, things will get better!

Visperad, bromor and chiyu like this.
  2. Risingbackup2

Risingbackup2 Fapstronaut

3. 1/90 I am back on track. I went on a dinner date last night with my GF and we had a very good time. I was once again reminded of something very positive going on in my life and that is my relationship. Today, I have very positive feelings and the grief is very mild. I am going back to the drawing board to ensure that my relapse prevention plan takes into account life-changing events like the death of a loved one so that at the very least I do not medicate my negative emotions with PMO.

Visperad and bromor like this.
  4. Your counter says Day 54..very impressive!

Visperad, bromor and Ice22 like this.
  5. LGNF2022

LGNF2022 Fapstronaut

6. JayJay2008

JayJay2008 Fapstronaut

7. Be serious

Be serious Fapstronaut

8. Dragoncrack

Dragoncrack Fapstronaut

9. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 0 went well. Day 1

Visperad and bromor like this.
  10. radhouane

radhouane Fapstronaut

11. OnceMoreIntoTheFray

OnceMoreIntoTheFray Fapstronaut

12. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

Thanks! I'm Finally getting somewhere now.. It took a lot of time to get here.
    I won't get too confident. Healing takes time and I could eff up anytime if I'm not careful. I may not feel horny now but I know it can come when you least expect it. But I do enjoy the ride :emoji_rowboat: right now. It's so nice to not be bothered with the horrible pains of fapping. The headaches, lack of motivation, bad sleep, feeling unpure, dry red eyes looking back at you in the mirror, no life flow, etc.
    I don't want that so.. I'll continue and see where the waves of life can take me. I used to have zero flow, but now I have many projects in the works.

This time I want to break my old record of 124 days. I started that streak almost exactly a year ago. But this time I started in February, not March as before.

Dragoncrack, Visperad, bromor and 2 others like this.
  13. 36
    "The version where you are bobbing and leaving and missing, the punches can't hit you. That's the version you need to be. But when you're fapping you start catching those fists on your face"

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2022
    LGNF2022, Ice22, Visperad and 2 others like this.
  14. break the limits

break the limits Fapstronaut

15. 0/90 Ground zero again! I am tired! But I am not giving up.

Ice22, Visperad and bromor like this.
  16. Phil 3:12-16

Phil 3:12-16 Fapstronaut

17. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 5 and 6

10 July 2022

Visperad likes this.