1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ShadowN

ShadowN Fapstronaut

Day1, the first day of restarting. The first day is important and requires determination and a good start will allow me to continue better. Today I am not impulsive, very calm. I enrich myself by reading, studying, and I believe I can keep going.

2. Day 8/30:
    Today I feel learn deeply from myself that fap just cause more poblem and handle no other problems. That's why I avoided relapse.

blaze234, Surge95, ShadowN and 2 others like this.
  3. bettermeeveryday

bettermeeveryday Fapstronaut

Way to go! u got this : )

4. patmandu5555

patmandu5555 Fapstronaut

5. 1month3425

1month3425 Fapstronaut

6. MarcLal

MarcLal Fapstronaut

today 4th / 30 (Thursday)
    I wasn't this far for quite some time.

7. Kyle michale

Kyle michale New Fapstronaut

Day 1

Please God help I'm so tired of it

8. Surge95

Surge95 Fapstronaut

9. blaze234

blaze234 Fapstronaut

10. at this point, bro, you can try changing your mind (I did and feel it works) "yes, I'm so tired enough - this life makes me so tired - so tired that I don't have energy to fap". tiredness is one of problems has caused me relapse. After relapsing, it just caused me more tired and destroyed my positive energy.

11. congratulation bro, you've been winning yoursel. you bring here more power, too.

12. fragile4839

fragile4839 New Fapstronaut

13. bettermeeveryday

Day 5 completed (35 in my current streak)

14. kool kidd

kool kidd Fapstronaut

Day 8/30

Yep, my prediction was right. I'm beginning to flatline. I felt like I had absolutely no need to PMO at all today. I have noticed that my erections, urges, and basically all my sex drive in general has gone down or didn't hit full strength. I'm glad to see that my urges are beginning to dimish to bearable levels. At the same time though, it does kind of upset me. It makes me feel like my virility is declining with it. Luckily, i know what to expect, so im not going to panic. I'm keeping my promis though, no PMO for at least a month (preferably 90 days if possible.

I have noticed that my dietary and exercise habits in general have changed since ive started my journey. I've been eating less sugar and processed foods (as well as less food in general). I've also started feeling more motivated to workout than I have before. My overall happiness has increased too (despite having quadruple the workload that I had compared to 2 weeks ago). Things seem to just keep going onwards and upwards as I progress.

I'm also considering going out into the dating field. This is the first time that I've thought about being committed to a relationship rather than just thinking about tying one off and bailing out. However, I'm not going to even think about dating until I get at least around to the 80 day mark. However, my dating skills are questionable and I'm definitely going to have to do some planning and considerations before I start.

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." —Dr. Seuss

Day 8 down, 22 more to go.

15. kool kidd

kool kidd Fapstronaut

Day 0/30

Damn it all to hell. I barely even remember what just happened. I woke up from a dry wet dream. I was so damn horny, I was literally gridning up against my pajamas when I woke up. I had a moment of weakness and I finished the job. Now I'm mad at myself and a little depressed. This was one of the longest streaks I ever had, and I just blew that away. Well, back to square one I guess.

"Part of recovery is relapse. I dust myself off and move forward again." —Steven Adler.

As of 5:10 GMT, I'm at 0 days down, 30 more to go.

16. Day 9/30
    today I could stop many negative thoughts when those just were in the signs of beginning and I had no thought of fap today.

17. feel like you've been from heaven to hell. I've searched a song for you this situation "heaven and hell - Kanye West". I hope it helps you feel better beside your quote.

18. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

1/30
    Presently on day 10 of my current streak!

19. 1month3425

1month3425 Fapstronaut

20. bettermeeveryday

Day 6 completed (36 in my current streak -- the longest I did).