1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Day 1.
    I'm back guys. Did some rethinking. Deleted my Instagram. Will use phone for less time. Will not take phone in the bedroom. Hope this will help. I got this. Not giving up this time for sure.

2. sufferingmen07

sufferingmen07 Fapstronaut

be strong sayains,

this journey will be our road to success if God's will

3. hewm

hewm Fapstronaut

4. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 2

Keeping this brief. Chaser effect kicking in yesterday. Almost fell because I was triggered. My mindset was "I want sex now" or possibly PMO. But working out in the gym including doing one of my daily task reduced the effects. Surprised it kicked in a day later. It's a little bit now. Enduring & staying watchful.

Welcome back! Btw how do you delete IG?
    Just wondering because I can't find it there.

Keep Training Saiyans
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 26, 2022
  5. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Saiyan's!

106 Days Free of PMO.

Feeling much better today, I think that 1 week haze is finally over. I kept reminding myself that this is temporary, it happens sporadically and the intensity lessens at each encounter. 2 more days for this challenging week. The intention for today is meditation, exposure, workout, reading and work.

"Look well into thyself; there is a source of strength which will always spring up if thou wilt always look." -Marcus Aurelius

Keep training!

@Revanthegrey Congratulations brother!! Well done on ascending.

@DRAGON_ Welcome back brother, I think deleting IG is a good measure. There is too much distraction and junk on it anyway.

6. @LLOYYD you can temporarily disable your account from Instagram browser. It's a better idea than deleting. Search on Google how to temporarily disable account on Instagram.

7. T2Q

T2Q Fapstronaut

Day 0. Starting from scratch, checking in, ready to push through.

8. Fap5tr0naut

Fap5tr0naut Fapstronaut

(悟) Low-Class Warrior ▬Training in the ► SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE
    “Freedom begins with self-discipline.”
    [​IMG]

Woke up early today n practiced good hygiene. Made an intention not to get pulled into the couch this morning as I made breakfast but it happened nonetheless. Almost slept through my first class, but woke up n hoped in 25 min late. Glad I did as it broke the spell I was under. I’ve since got out and plan to head to the library to do some much needed work. Bless up fellas

9. Yambo

Yambo Fapstronaut

Day 9.

Feeling mature.

We need to quit P. because this is a real threath for our species. It's like a virus.

Keep it up saiyans!

10. sufferingmen07

day 4 almost achieved today,

feeling good and confident in my work, with others
    my last relapse saturday didn't affect me that much after all since I did'nt binge into it but done it just one time after a long period (I felt creepy 2 days, whenever I binge into it I feel creepy, my face become ugly for 1 week)

However, I really feel the long term consequences of PMO in my mental health, this time will be the good one

I also thought about all of you sayains during the day, I feel proximity and fraternity with others people stuck into it who want to stop and become better persons

11. Thanks man. I totally agree... Insta is too time consuming.

12. Dante21

Dante21 Fapstronaut

Saibamen.

That's how I perceive these urges and I'm confident I can beat them all.

[​IMG]

Day 9. Let's gooooooooooooo!

13. Dante21

Dante21 Fapstronaut

Yeah Insta was a main reason for some of my relapses.

Too many Jezebeth's and distractions...

14. hewm

hewm Fapstronaut

15. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 3

Seven hours of sleep. Pretty good. Chaser effect done and under control with urges.

Speaking of IG, it is ok for me but it can be distracting if you let it. It can be an issue but I am able to handle it. Just need to be careful that is all. So one of the famous fitness influencer I follow has recently proposed to his girl friend and now is engaged. Upon that I was thinking about his Ex-girlfriend. I am attracted to her and I remember she has a OF. I never seen her images there. From what I remember, her content was at most only exposing her top from her bio there. I was tempted to peek if there are leaked photos or not because sometimes OF women have images are leaked OF images online. Nope, I'm not falling for that. That's it.

I heard from someone's post here saying P hub closed their IG account. I was going to search it then I said to myself "No no no no. Don't do that". lol.

Exactly but you mean Jezebel.

@Yambo Don't you forget about quitting MO as well. :)

@sufferingmen07 Yes indeed there will be negative consequence if we continue this for long term. Not sure with others here but I am assuming we are trying to quit this forever? I for one am certainly am aiming for that. Destroying this altogether for good.

@DRAGON_ Oh I see, that is what I was saying. When I was searching around on IG, it only says deactivating it. No where I can see delete option for your account.
    Oh well, IG is not my issues as much besides it can act as my P-sub issue there. Still thinking about deactivating just to test it out for myself on my journey.

Going to get my streak on and not letting anyone tell me otherwise. Yes it is like video game for me ;)
    Ascend all the time Saiyans.

Keep Training Saiyans
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 27, 2022
  16. For deleting instagram account there is a specific website by Facebook to delete an account. It's delete instagram or something, if u ever need it.

17. Day 0.
    Got caught in up chaser again... This time the main reason was staying up till late night. Will correct this mistake. Right now because of vacation in college I'm having a messed up schedule which resulted in this. Won't happen again.

18. sufferingmen07

it happens , be confident bro this time you will be stronger

Yambo and Redemptionisrequired like this.
  19. Day 30 checking. Made it to Oozaru.

Really happy about my progress so far.