1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The red pill blue pill confusion.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by jackcruiser800, Jan 23, 2023.

1. jackcruiser800

jackcruiser800 Fapstronaut

Guys with red pill say , to think traditionaly guys with blue pill say everyone is equal.
    I am confused like in which group i belong.

I am kind of a liberal thinking guy.i feel everyone is equal. I have a drive to change .i do have some red pill characteristics bit i am confused.
    Any of you guys know sumthing??

2. Perfectionst

Perfectionst Fapstronaut

I think red vs blue, left vs right, liberal vs conservative.... these are restrictive divisions that try to categorize without understanding how complex and multifaceted we human beings are. I don't see a future for those divisions, probably in the next few years new ideologies will be born. So don't worry if you feel you don't fully identify with any of them. Be yourself, don't swallow any pills :)

3. You too want to escape the Matrix ?

Last edited: Jan 24, 2023
  4. Evig Faith

Evig Faith Fapstronaut

The blue pill is mainly supporting how the world is now, and the red pill is about sacrificing the comfort of your current thinking to obtain the truth and how to defeat those lies. In other words: the status quo versus revolution.

Unlike the Matrix, the red pill vs blue pill in the political sense isn’t binary. Most people are in between. They’re reformers, not revolutionaries. They isolate lies or injustices, and try their best to fix them without upheaving the status quo and creating a horrid dystopia in parallel with Animal Farm.

All in all, I wouldn’t worry about that definition, or knowing what you are. Nowadays, a pharmacy would be jealous over how many “pills” exist. Black pills for doomers, white pills for overly optimistic people, etc. They’re typically used and boasted about by edgy people younger than The Matrix itself.

5. jackcruiser800

Then i think i am a blue pill guy.
    I don't bother how the world is now .
    Its how it is.its practical and optimised.
    Yes men suffer very much but i think it who we are .men are born out of suffering i think.you know like survival of the fittest.but the doubt i have is what is the problem of red pill guys neglecting blue pill?

6. jackcruiser800

Hey tony , can you please explain what "escaping the matrix "means?
    I don't see any matrix
    I see the world fine , practical, optimised.
    Everyone is getting what they deserve thought some may not, but still its optimized.its practical and harsh .and to survive we have to be practical.thats what i feel .
    But i would to know your views as well.

Mr.Tony likes this.
  7. Please take a Paper and starting taking Notes, Try analyzing what is said in this video:

Don't take nothing as the Truth, Just think it see if there is some common sense in this video!

Do not Fellow Andrew Tate, I'm not a follower to what he says, but I think he mentions something related to the Economy and how this world works!

jackcruiser800 likes this.
  8. jackcruiser800

Yes everything is truth i completely agree.but i already know these things from very long time from a book rich dad poor dad. Its just basic realisation.
    The whole "escape the matrix " is not new. Its just another form of expressing i want freedom in every aspect of life such as financial.........etc. i still dont understand these pill concepts.
    Some red pill guys were talking that women need to act traditional or something else. Which is why iam confused about these pills.
    But in this vedio i agree i completely agree everything.

Mr.Tony likes this.
  9. You're right, It's the same thing.

About the Red / Blue Pill regarding women, I think there are two types of women:

Modern Women and Traditional Women, A Modern women is more open about Freedom does what she wants ( I'm alright with that! ), on the other hand the traditional women obeys a man ( Her Father, Brother, Husband...) it's really a percpective kind of view, and everyone will find what suits him according to his personal experience and beliefs.

jackcruiser800 likes this.
  10. she-dernatinus

she-dernatinus Fapstronaut

While it is true that the "red pill" ideology, as it is with the whole manosphere, suggests that there are two types of women: traditional and modern, but that's only half the truth. The red pill ideology takes this idea to a dangerous level by promoting the idea that women's place is inferior to men and that their natural state is one of submissiveness and traditional roles. This perspective leads to the vilification of modern women, who are seen as an aberration to the "natural" state of womanhood.

The red pill, ever since its early days, had its roots in the desire to restrict women's options and force them into submissive roles. All to serve the purpose of limiting their ability to make choices about their own lives, careers, and relationships.

The term "red pill" is a reference to a scene in the movie The Matrix, in which the main character is offered the choice between taking a blue pill, which would allow him to continue living in a comfortable illusion, or a red pill, which would reveal the harsh reality of the world. In the context of the Manosphere, the idea is that "taking the red pill" means waking up to the supposed "truth" that women are inferior to men and that regressive gender roles should be upheld.

Can you tell us more about the known red pill ideologues ? Take Roosh V, He's a prominent Red Pill figure after all, very known for his controversial, even insane, statements. For example, he has written blog posts advocating for the legalization of rape on private property. Then there's Milo Yiannopoulos, who has also been known to trivialize and downplay the issues of sexual assault and harassment. Then there's Mike Cernovich, and Andrew Tate.

There's much more to the red pill and the manosphere's variants, than what you say here.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2023
  11. I don't know must of the men you mention above, And I disagree with 99% of their Idiologies and perspectives! But again, Our Perspective of Reality is a choice we made depending on the Personal experience we lived through.

My Red / Blue Pill - Has nothing to do with these men.
    Who are they ? And why should I be a follower to their own Agenda ?? I prefer listen to all and then making up my mind based on my own Conclusions not theirs.

Again, our perspective change if we learned to see the world from a different angel or better yet from the eyes of a different person.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2023
  12. To be honest I don't like this dualities at all.
    For myself I have found out the meaning/translation of that red/blue pill theory from the movie "the matrix".
    That has to do with my spiritual life.

I would like to advice people to find wisdom and insights in life.
    Wisdom is the very best thing you can discover.

My question to you is: why should you force yourself in one of two booths: red or blue? Only because "they" are talking about it?

VikingThor, Xander_ and silex_jedi like this.
  13. she-dernatinus

You sure know about Roosh V and Andrew Tate, that means you at least know half of the men I mentioned, but that's completely beside my point.

My point wasn't how far your "version" of the red pill is similar to the mainstream one, but that the red pill ideology doesn't stop at the modern woman/traditional woman dichotomy, it goes far beyond that and endorses the vision that men should have power and dominance over women.

somuchforsubtlety likes this.
  14. 1/ Yes, I know Andrew Tate as a YouTube Personality, just like any other YouTuber. I look at him and I analyze what he's saying for while, than judge based on a Open Mind with a Free Thinking. I'm sure, our definition to Andrew Tate is different same goes for what he spreads.

2/ I have no idea what Roosh V is or what, I won't even Google for now. It's already past midnight.

3/ Their version of Red Pill is their Version, I don't swallow any type of Pill before I know what effect it has on the body, same goes for this Red One.
    Again, I have zero link with their type of Red Pill.
    The Red Pill is a Refference to the Matrix Movie, I'm not responsible of it if some mouvement decided to change the way it was introduced.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2023
  15. she-dernatinus

Of course you don't.

It was always about the ideals I pointed, ever since its inception. But my point isn't whether you're responsible for the trajectory of the mainstream movement, but that you're not revealing the full-scope of the ideals regulating the path and tendencies of the movement.

16. My Philosophy in life is to only Pick what id useful to help me live a the best life I could possible have. Anything beyond that, I don't care about it.

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. - Steve Jobs - I agree with all he says right here.

17. Semtex

Semtex Fapstronaut

The red pill has no precise definition. In general it's the realization that the world is drastically different from what is commonly believed or taught. It doesn't necessarily concern inequality of people, I wonder why you mentioned it? In the context of dating the red pill is concerned with what an inexperienced man might think women are like versus what women actually desire and respond to in the real world.

18. she-dernatinus

Nobody is forcing you to conform to, or care about, what you don't believe in. My point is that you chose to not reveal the full-scope of the ideals regulating the path and tendencies of the movement when you defined it. That's all I wanted to say, not conforming to some dangerous mainstream ideals of the movement, doesn't mean being unaware of their existence, or having the right to dismiss them in order to paint the movement's whole ideology as benign.

19. LostSon41

LostSon41 Fapstronaut

I'd consider myself red pilled but I'm very heavily against this new wave of Andrew Tate-like idelologies that are so heavily anti-feminist that all they become is raw hatred. The new "red pill" is going to tear America apart just like Trump did, and I want to see my country progress. Still, I don't consider this new mainstream is physically dangerous in the short run because rape isn't being promoted. Actual rape shouldn't be blamed on a movement. However, I'm conservative for life but these new neoconservative points that consider women inferior to men in any social way are not okay.

20. silex_jedi

silex_jedi Fapstronaut

only a Sith deals in absolutes...

woops! wrong movie... see you later.