1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Dovahkin101

Dovahkin101 Fapstronaut

If you can make a girl cry like that then you're da man. I'd really like to have a girlfriend but realistically I don't think I'm at the level where girls want me. I'm not in good enough shape and I still live with my parents. They're pretty big turn offs I think. And I can be using my time better to develop myself, rather than play video games and watch YouTube.

One of the biggest reasons I've relapsed in the past I think is lack of goals and motivation. Well getting a girlfriend can be a goal. Underneath that there would be subgoals like getting in shape, developing other personal skills like my career, my hobbies and interests. Taking action above all is probably the cure to pmo addiction. Relapsing to me means lack of motivation to live a vital and interesting life. That is also the kind of a life a man lives that women are not attracted to because you're showing an image of yourself being incompetent.

2. nikolas21198

nikolas21198 Fapstronaut

3. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

4. 2 days free of PMO.
    Socialized yesterday as well which is good.
    I felt a bit lonely at night but didn't turn on any screen. I played some guitar to express myself instead and went to bed.
    I have been a bit stressed with the advance of AI technology and the impact it's going to have, It is already changing my profession a lot.
    @Lexro84 as a senior dev, are you following these advancements? How are you responding to the change?

5. Day 17
    A bit rough day with respect to some personal matter. There's a girl that I like(a lot) and I'm trying my best to talk to her(on social media as we are in different states but were in same school) but I am not able to understand whether she's interested or not.. It'll be like we'll have a good conversation and then she will suddenly send a really dry reply. I did start a new topic to talk more than once but always end up on dry replies.. It's hurting my self respect a lot.. So I think I'll stop messaging her.. I don't want to do anything at the cost of my self respect... This thing is bothering me a lot for a past couple of days, so I thought I'd share it here to get some load off my mind

6. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Saiyan's!

23 day's Free of PMO.

Keep training!

@DRAGON_ Don't spend too much time talking to her offline, aim to have "meaningful" checkins with her online/at a distance. Try to save the most of you for real life. You mentioned in different states, but do you ever see her in person at school? What about setting up a virtual coffee date? Ask her to do a video call with you, this way you can actually see her facial expression while talking to her. It'll be easier to tell if she is interested or not that way. I would suggest staying away from messaging her all that much via social media/texting. Regret is forever, rejection is a temporary sting. Just my thoughts, I could be wrong.

7. Espritis

Espritis Fapstronaut

8. Right now we are in different colleges. She's in a college at my home town, so if I can gather enough courage I might ask her out on a coffee date but the current incidents do say that I might only get disappointed.. Also yes the idea about vc seems good as well.. But to be frank we've never met in past 2 years.. So it might be a bit awkward.. Let's see how it goes

9. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

10. Shen Wulong

Shen Wulong Fapstronaut

Day 1 saiyans

Glad to be back to this challenge. Its been a while since I last posted, lots of things have happened and changed in my life. Have made some great progress to killing this demon, however I feel like im finally at the gates of hell and ready to begin the final battle. I hope you all join me and become free.
    As Goku would say, let the fight begin!

11. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Day 11

12. Shen Wulong

Shen Wulong Fapstronaut

Hey Man really glad to see you on here. Its been like a year since I last posted here, really happy to see you fighting and inspiring others like I remember.
    How you been?

13. mult1

mult1 Fapstronaut

Day 2 check in

Ūruz, Espritis, JB39 and 4 others like this.
  14. Dovahkin101

Dovahkin101 Fapstronaut

The two options I think best for you is either ask her out to see if she is into you, or stop messaging. I would do that just to get her off of my mind and then I will at least know if she likes me or not. Constantly thinking about a girl isn't a good thing, coming from someone who's done it a lot and got nothing out of it. She's in a different state you said? And that you haven't really seen her in a couple of years? It's likely she has a boyfriend. For your own self respect, I'd say just find out if she's into you, if not then you can stop focusing on her and focus on yourself instead. I asked out a girl in class I thought was interested in me just last week. I had thought because of our positive interactions that it meant something. Nope. She has a boyfriend. And that's that. I've pretty much forgotten about her now.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2023
  15. Dovahkin101

Dovahkin101 Fapstronaut

Day 19. I'm still sick with the flue, but getting better. Yesterday I cleaned up more of my room and now I can access my piano. I played a little music, and I haven't done that in a long time. I know that it's been at least a year since I piled up those boxes near the piano that I haven't touched since then. And before that I didn't play the piano much at all. It has been about 9 years now since I started playing the piano, and when I started I was really into it. Sometimes when I played I would break down getting really emotional because what I played was very moving. I think it was a good outlet for me to process painful and sad emotions and to let them go. The gym is great for psychological and emotional health, but playing music you're able to experience something that nothing else can give you. And not that every gym guy is like this, but I hear some gym guys say that they have no emotion, or that having emotions is a bad thing, like it's womanly and weak. I don't really get that. You can be controlled by your emotions, but that has to do with regulation rather than the emotion itself. What are we without emotion? Even animals have emotion. What doesn't have emotion are machines. Without emotion we have no motivation, or reason to do anything.

Well I felt better for cleaning up that mess so that I could get at and play the piano. It is one of those things that I've been avoiding, which in a roundabout way became a reason to relapse in the past. If I have this problem, this mess, and that for some reason I feel bad about not playing music when I can, it makes me feel incompetent. If I have that problem and avoid it when it's staring me in the face everyday in my room, then I feel like relapsing. Being in a mess and not doing anything about it, it's as if I'm telling myself that I can't do anything about the mess, and so I end up thinking that I'm incompetent. Thinking that I'm incompetent for not being "able" to clean up a small mess like that, you can imagine what other things out in the world I've felt incompetent about. But after cleaning my room for a bit, and playing the piano again, I can start to feel like it's not that big of a deal. The mess before in my head was like a mountain. Now it's something I can see that's manageable.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2023
    Fap5tr0naut, Ūruz, Espritis and 4 others like this.
  16. nikolas21198

nikolas21198 Fapstronaut