1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. x_Nocturnalis_x

x_Nocturnalis_x Fapstronaut

Hi all. Haven't updated for a while. I went through a patch of not really trying, then got up an 8 day streak and then got really sick, been sick for almost a month now. When I'm fully better I will try again to get a streak going.

I'm almost at the stage where I could leave the group and give my spot to someone else, but at the same time I really want to get that 6 month trophy still, so I will get a streak up again and then decide if I'll give my spot up.

2. Warren of fleabags

Warren of fleabags Fapstronaut

It’s the weekend. Mentally I’m not in a good space right now, but determined to try and focus on the positives and treat every day on its own terms. All the best, everyone.

artifact and StuartR like this.
  3. marksaysay

marksaysay Fapstronaut

I have unfortunately reset. ugh.

4. Cody Dinh

Cody Dinh Fapstronaut

I'm heading to almost 2 months guys. it's incredible and amazing. Let's do it together!!

krazzer, artifact, Hope23 and 4 others like this.
  5. born3

born3 Fapstronaut

Weekend check in. I had a close call the last couple of days, I was entertaining lust and I was very close to reset. I managed to turn things around and fix up my mindset today. I feel back on track. Apart from that things are going well, still eating really well and hitting the gym on a regular. I need to make sure that I keep my prayer life active, I made let things slip quite a bit. That is the key to my long term success. Also five months no caffeine today!

6. Warren of fleabags

Warren of fleabags Fapstronaut

Feel better this morning than I did yesterday. Stay strong and focus on the positives everyone.

artifact, StuartR and Martial like this.
  7. born3

born3 Fapstronaut

Sorry to hear that. Me and you both.

StuartR likes this.
  8. born3

born3 Fapstronaut

Unfortunately I reset with MO. I just need to make sure that it is just a blip and get back on what works. I feel positives but know at the same time the next few days are going to be tricky.

artifact likes this.
  9. Martial

Martial Fapstronaut

10. Moper123

Moper123 Fapstronaut

I have read the rules and would like to join this group.

11. emmanuel1979

emmanuel1979 Fapstronaut

I have read the rules and would like to join this group

12. StuartR

StuartR Fapstronaut

Thanks for letting us join. Been on and off for a couple of weeks but 3 days in to a streak so hopefully can keep it going.

artifact likes this.
  13. Sparco10

Sparco10 Fapstronaut

I have unfortunately reset. ugh.

14. Sparco10

Sparco10 Fapstronaut

can i be added to the ranking please?

15. I took you out of the member ranking because you had not posted in a while, but I can add you to the waiting list if you want back in.

16. You are on the waiting list because accountability groups are limited to 20 members. When we have an opening I will let you know. You will also need to activate your counter before you can join. That's this thing:

counter-example1.JPG

Last edited: Oct 30, 2023
  17. x_Nocturnalis_x

Wierd, I thought I saw myself in there a couple of days ago.

Don't add me back in, the group isn't a massive part of my motivation these days. I'll pop my head back up when I hit 90 days. :D

artifact likes this.
  18. No problem. Wish I could get motivated.

19. x_Nocturnalis_x

I hear people who don't Fap live happier and more fulfilling lives.

20. Probably true. I will have to try that out some time. :D

Martial, Hope23 and x_Nocturnalis_x like this.