[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Solid Snake 582

Solid Snake 582 Fapstronaut

2. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

I'm joining. Let's see if I can go 7 days no PMO.
    1 day so far

3. Joinlol

Joinlol Fapstronaut

4. Joinlol

Joinlol Fapstronaut

5. Marmota marmota

Marmota marmota Fapstronaut

2/7
    3/7
    The last two days were quite easy. Because I had little to no privacy. Today and tomorrow will be more dangerous. I have to stay alert.

6. JustHere

JustHere Fapstronaut

7. Solid Snake 582

8. the_wizard

the_wizard Fapstronaut

9. HydrogenAero

HydrogenAero Fapstronaut

10. 6 days left to go!

Today was just another normal Sunday. Nothing much happened except I got scolded by my parents about my looks. Well, what they said was true and I know they did that because they wanted me to look good in front of people. However, it really made me sad. I don't know whether I just can't accept criticisms or the fact that criticisms from my close ones are more hurtful. Moving on, I really forgot to make my bed today because my brother isn't a morning person like me. So, there's a difference in waking time (I share my bed with him). I did maintain my reading and other habits. One thing that's worth mentioning is somehow my mood dropped in the noon. A temporary withdrawal? Probably.

To conclude, today was not really a wonderful day. I'll rate it 5/10. Even so, I'm still grateful for the fact that I lived another day without PMO. I'm happy that I smiled again when I was writing this.

OKAY. Tomorrow is a new day. New set of challenges. Gotta be prepared. See you lot tomorrow!

11. Marmota marmota

Marmota marmota Fapstronaut

4/7
    Nice day, did some sport and went to church. All in all, a successful Sunday.

12. Joinlol

Joinlol Fapstronaut

13. Solid Snake 582

on day 4. It's getting a lot tougher, but thankfully I was able to complete it.

14. HydrogenAero

HydrogenAero Fapstronaut

15. JhinWithHisLastShot

JhinWithHisLastShot New Fapstronaut

16. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

Day 1/7

Presently on day 10 of my current streak.

17. 5 days left to go!

Today wasn't very exciting. Why? First of all, SOMEONE SPILLED WATER ON MY BOOK. I tried to take care of it so it would stay in its beautiful condition. Well, I guess God has some other plan. Second, my school celebrated Christmas and we did eat together as a class. Basically, each student will bring a dish and we will eat it together. One thing that is kind of weird and perhaps concerning was the fact that I didn't feel full at all when my friends were all bloating. I don't know if I have a large tank or I was stress eating or I have a problem in my digestive system. I guess it doesn't matter that much (hopefully). Lastly, I didn't finish my 10 minute run in the afternoon because my lungs decided to give me a hard time. That's kind of a bummer because I wanted to experience that feeling of achievement when I reached my goal. But, you know, it's better to be cautious than being the so-called disciplined dude but your health is deteriorating.

In conclusion, today was an ok day. 7/10. I didn't feel down or anything except for the fact I haven't moved on from my ex and I still hate her being around. The urges only poked around when I wanted to go to bed. All I need to be cautious this time around is the sudden urge to O when I'm half asleep. Anyway, I'm still grateful for today and I can't wait to live again tomorrow. I'm happy that life without PMO is wonderful.

Albertoo1423 and NICEDUDE like this.