[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Day 4 No PMO Good to be back not caught up with P. Having some urges but not that bad.

2. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Fapstronaut

3. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Fapstronaut

I would say get rid of the laptop. You don’t need it then set filters on your phone. This is the only way you will move forward takes my advice seriously

4. Broh_Moment

Broh_Moment Fapstronaut

Day 4

Some things are fixed, some are not, but overall everything seems to be going well.

I have a presentation to attend this Thursday. I have lots of musical practice tomorrow, and I'm as nervous as a dude can be on his first presentation in public. Wish me luck; I sure as sh*t will need it!

Last edited: Dec 13, 2023
  5. Najarin

Najarin Fapstronaut

6. Fe3

Fe3 Fapstronaut

7. lostcountofrelapses

lostcountofrelapses Fapstronaut

8. HydrogenAero

HydrogenAero Fapstronaut

9. OnceMoreIntoTheFray

OnceMoreIntoTheFray Fapstronaut

10. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Fapstronaut

Day 1/90 no p
    Day 1/90 no m
    Day 1/90 no e

Jack778, Stek470, Najarin and 3 others like this.
  11. Limad

Limad Fapstronaut

12. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

13. Stek470

Stek470 Fapstronaut

14. white wizard

white wizard Fapstronaut

15. theforgotten1423

theforgotten1423 Fapstronaut

Thankyou brother! I have already got rid of my phone so the only internet device I have right now is my laptop but unfortunately I cant get rid of this because I need it for my studies constantly. What I have been doing in the past and has worked is I have had it in a place where other people are present and tried to minimize my use of laptop as much as possible. But currently, I need it so much that I have to keep it in my study room where I am all alone. I am trying to do one of two things though, either start studying at a library so that I have people around me and then keep my laptop in the family room once I get home, or get rid of my headphones because without them it will be unlikely for me to PMO.

Arju, Najarin and Broh_Moment like this.
  16. theforgotten1423

theforgotten1423 Fapstronaut

That's a great analysis. Life needs to be taken slower than we are taking it currently as if we were robots.

It's good to be feeling something than to feel nothing at all . When you're sitting there feeling extreme grief, at least you're feeling something, which shows you're alive and a human. When we numb ourselves with PMO, what difference remains between us and the ones lying in their graves? These emotions will soon vanish and you'll feel happy and you'll find healthier ways to cope with these emotions instead of escaping from them. Stay strong champ!

Jack778, Najarin and Broh_Moment like this.
  17. Broh_Moment

Broh_Moment Fapstronaut

Day 5

Welp, just as i said, i was really busy. That really helped i must say.

I'll be good, everything else has been handled and my only "stress" and focus right now is getting everything right tomorrow.

Jack778 and Najarin like this.
  18. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Fapstronaut

Day 2/90 no p
    Day 2/90 no m
    Day 2/90 no e

19. lostcountofrelapses

lostcountofrelapses Fapstronaut