1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Warren of fleabags

Warren of fleabags Fapstronaut

Checking in - hope everyone is doing okay and keeps strong today.

2. Hope23

Hope23 Fapstronaut

Today marks 9 months exactly but I lost my battle today….
    Back to day 0

3. Hope23

Hope23 Fapstronaut

I would like to ask your advice about the fall of the day.
    Do I really have to start from day zero if today I started having slippery fluid after ejaculation and I did a prostate massage to get rid of it and then I ejaculated which happened very quickly and I didn't understand what happened.
    I'm confused, what should I do?

4. Hope23

Hope23 Fapstronaut

And while doing it, I felt no pleasure and I did not fantasize about anything

5. Doesn't sound like much of an issue to me. I suppose in the long run it's about recovery and you've been doing great. I don't know the full circumstances but sounds like it was an accident. I wouldn't beat yourself up over it.

born3, artifact, Hope23 and 1 other person like this.
  6. Steveal3aneef1

Steveal3aneef1 Fapstronaut

Feeling low, im pissed at most people, just want have sometime to be alone

artifact likes this.
  7. x_Nocturnalis_x

x_Nocturnalis_x Fapstronaut

8. Keli

Keli Fapstronaut

9. Hope23

Hope23 Fapstronaut

Thanks for your reply and your thoughts.
    What do others think? Should I set the counter back and celebrate 9 months?
    @artifact what do you think?

artifact likes this.
  10. That seems like a borderline case to me, since you were not blatantly doing it for pleasure. It's up to you, but either way you made it to 9 months so you will still receive the 9 Month Sash of Persistence :emoji_running_shirt_with_sash:. That is no easy task!

11. @Hope23 - I will give you 0 days in the ranking for now since that's what your counter says but if you change it back to what it was I will update it.

Hope23 likes this.
  12. x_Nocturnalis_x

x_Nocturnalis_x Fapstronaut

I think intentions matter a lot. If there was no intention to edge/fantasies going on, then I wouldn't count it. There's a big difference between edging and accidently going over (which is a reset) and going over due to something that isn't even in the sexual ball park.

Having said that, if you now start getting prostate massages on a regular basis, you're probably cheating lol. :p

born3, Hope23 and artifact like this.
  13. Good luck, that is my goal too. Have you tried any blocking software?

Keli and Hope23 like this.
  14. Hope23

Hope23 Fapstronaut

Thank you for your understanding and congratulations!
    Yes, easy hasn't stayed in my journey since my wife started not wanting intimacy anymore as she slowly started menopause.

And I will then set the counter back to how it was.

I wish you luck and success in your journey too my friend.

15. Hope23

Hope23 Fapstronaut

I think I'm not cheating, because since my wife doesn't want to have sex with me anymore because of her mood swings, I get fluid after urinating if I haven't ejaculated for a long time and I don't like that feeling. That's why I did the massage, because I had read on the Internet that it is not bad. But I didn't like doing it and I won't do it again because the feelings were not pleasant.

Thank you for your thoughts and I wish you success in your journey and to everyone else here.

Keli and x_Nocturnalis_x like this.
  16. Hope23

Hope23 Fapstronaut

Congratulations! Keep it up my friend!

Keli likes this.
  17. Le Petit Prince

Le Petit Prince Fapstronaut

Mid-week check-in. All good so far. Best wishes to my fellow group members.

And to those of you who are struggling at the moment: Remember that there are no failures, only learning experiences.

artifact, born3 and Hope23 like this.
  18. Checking in - doing really badly recently but P is making things so much worse so going to check in everyday and get a streak going as I need to as it tanks my self esteem and doesn't help my mental heath recovery. Come on!!

19. Keli

Keli Fapstronaut

No..
    Tiene alguno que recomendarme ?

Hope23 likes this.
  20. born3

born3 Fapstronaut

Mid week check in. Things are going well but I need to be vigilant the next couple of weeks. I have now reset I think 3 times around the 50 day mark. I don't feel like it is going to happen this time but its better to be prepared.