THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.4%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Day 11!
    let's go!

2. HakiMatt

HakiMatt Fapstronaut

3. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Never give up!

4. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

5. Dovahkin101

Dovahkin101 Fapstronaut

6. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

7. Mr. Dragon

Mr. Dragon Fapstronaut

8. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

9. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

10. Dovahkin101

Dovahkin101 Fapstronaut

Lets go Golden Monkey!

11. Dovahkin101

Dovahkin101 Fapstronaut

Day 1

I've relapsed again yesterday and I weirdly had urges while listening to a relaxation tape in the anxiety program I'm doing. I fell asleep while listening to the tape and woke up with urges. I tried to continue listening to the tape but it didn't work so much, I think a part of the problem is that I felt so relaxed and falling asleep, then feeling tired when waking up is what triggered my urges. Feeling relaxed is good but not to the point of feeling tired.

And I'm learning a system of anti anxiety strategies that work really well and I think it should work for pmo addiction too because there's a lot of overlap. I didn't do my strategies yesterday when I had urges like my "stop" statement, rational coping thoughts, read a handout from the program, and then find an interesting distraction to take my mind off of the negative thoughts. It's similar to what a lot of nofap coaches recommend to do, but this is backed up by psychological research for its effectiveness and not anecdotal evidence.

But next time I will be more vigilant to calm down my urges along with my anxiety, and to do my strategies right away. They work really well so I have a lot of hope this is going to be effective for my nofap goals.

I also had an appointment with my therapist a couple of days ago and he thinks that I'm doing a lot better psychologically so that has given me a boost in confidence.

Also I'm still loving the live action One Piece adaptation on Netflix. I've been watching that at work on repeat. Can't wait for season 2!

Last edited: May 4, 2024
    Baki Hanma, MJ Warrior 93 and Ūruz like this.
  12. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

13. Dovahkin101

Dovahkin101 Fapstronaut

14. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

15. Dovahkin101

Dovahkin101 Fapstronaut

Day 3

I think that my anti anxiety strategies are working for pmo urges as well. Cutting off pmo thoughts instantly with rational coping thoughts, finding a distraction and also feeling relaxed is really important. When you have urges you're amped up with adrenaline and other hormones from being triggered. Using relaxation techniques slows down the production of those hormones and makes you produce neurochemicals to calm your nerves down.

In cognitive behavior therapy you learn to observe your thoughts and emotions objectively and without judgement, the same applies to nofap. When you can find the route of your emotional pain then you understand why you've made all the bad decisions that you did, and then you can move forward with better thinking and choices.

16. Dovahkin101

Dovahkin101 Fapstronaut

17. Mr. Dragon

Mr. Dragon Fapstronaut

Day 50 checkin.

the best book I’ve read recently is Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle. Check it out.
    “You are not your mind!” is such a powerful and liberating idea; it teaches us to separate our true nature from our mind and thoughts. Very applicable here for our nofap journey.

Last edited: May 8, 2024
  18. Dovahkin101

Dovahkin101 Fapstronaut

I read The Power of Now about a decade ago and I think it changed how I looked at life and about myself, a very transformative book. One of the key points for me was finding a way of life for myself that I'm satisfied that I can be present with.

19. Shen Wulong

Shen Wulong Fapstronaut