1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone feel this way about women?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by RedPillRebooter, Jun 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If you are getting what you want from them then you are doing good then. Obviously don't objectify women but I can understand how you only interested in fucking them, I mean we only do things for a reason.

RedPillRebooter likes this.
  2. Lightness of Heart

Lightness of Heart New Fapstronaut

What if I told you that it is ok to want to sleep with women?
    Badum-Tiss

People give a bad reput for "objectification" these days. Both genders do it. And it doesn't mean we don't see the other gender as human beings. It just means we appreciate a fertile body also.

RedPillRebooter likes this.
  3. HipPete

HipPete Fapstronaut

I await your return. I love reading your opinions RedPill. You're absolutely right though, there are many different people in this world. Some are in the stage where they only want a relationship based on sex. I think the good majority here is looking for one that is love based. Your rebooting is successful since you're very adamant about your views and desire. The only issue is that you're very emotionally sensitive and can't handle criticism and conflict. Trust me I'm emotionally sensitive too. You take things way too serious and want to call off the criticism by insulting and degrading others based on ad hominem attacks. I.e * I've been this far and you have not, there is possibly no way you can feel the way I feel. * I'm an alpha male there no way you beta males would understand. What's ironic is call yourself an alpha-male but you lacks self-confident and ability to hold on to your views without feeling attacked. If you're truly alpha hold on to your balls, express your views and be opened to criticism.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.