1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Leonzh
Last Activity:
Apr 1, 2023
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
December 21
Home Page:
//Change What You Eat - Change The World, Go Vegan

Share This Page

Leonzh

Fapstronaut, Male, from Planet Earth

Day 1. What if nothing is needed to gain freedom but the desire for it? What if just a will is enough? Étienne de La Boétie Apr 1, 2023

Leonzh was last seen:
Apr 1, 2023
    1. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend, congratulations on reaching 20 DAYS on your beautiful journey to a pmo free life! :-)) Stay positive, never give up, and stay strong ! I hope you're doing well dear friend, know we're here for you ! All my best buddy !
      1. Leonzh
        Leonzh
        Thanks a lot my lovely friend. You are such an awesome friend. I thank you and I'm proud to be a friend of such a great person like you. ;)
        Aug 14, 2018
    2. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hello my dear friend, i really hope you're doing ok out there, it's been a while since we saw you here...Know we're here for you, congratulations on reaching 2 WEEKS on your journey to a more happy and fulfilling life ! :-)) Stay positive, and stay strong !
      1. Leonzh likes this.
      2. Leonzh
        Leonzh
        Hello dear buddy. I was doing pretty well, thank you. but unfortunately I couldn't make the time to come here every day like before so I apologize for my late replies and I'm sure that you'll forgive that. Thanks again and take care ;) <3
        Aug 14, 2018
    3. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching "double digits" on your beautiful journey without pmo my dear friend ! :-)) I hope you're doing well out there buddy, remember we're here for you ! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong !
      1. Leonzh
        Leonzh
        Hi dear Beamer. Thanks a lot my friend. I'm so happy that I have a great friend like you buddy. I really appreciate your encouraging nice words. all my best buddy ;)
        Aug 14, 2018
    4. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hello dear friend! :-)) Congratulations on reaching 1 WEEK on your journey to a pmo free life! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong ! All my best buddy, i hope you're doing ok !
      1. Leonzh
        Leonzh
        Thanks an ocean my dear friend. You are so kind, I really appreciate your nice words. take care ;)
        Aug 14, 2018
    5. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      Hi freind congrats on 5 days, really like that qoute in your counter !
      1. Leonzh
        Leonzh
        Hi and thank you my friend. I'm happy that you liked it ;)
        Aug 14, 2018
    6. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend! :-)) Congratulations on reaching 5 DAYS on your beautiful journey without pmo in your life! :-)) Stay positive, stay strong ! Keep going my friend, you will do this ! <3
      1. Leonzh
        Leonzh
        Hello dear Beamer. Thanks for the great support. <3
        Aug 14, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
    7. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hello my friend! :-)) Congratulations on reaching already 5 DAYS on your path to freedom ! :-)) Keep adding the days 1 by 1, you will do this ! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, stay strong ! <3
      1. Leonzh
        Leonzh
        Hi buddy. Thank you so much ;) <3
        Aug 14, 2018
    8. Leonzh
      Leonzh
      Ein Held zum Siegen.
    9. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      I wish you all the best on your streak. I also started today. Let's be together and slay the demon forever :)
      1. Cool_Bro, Leonzh and Beamer like this.
      2. Leonzh
        Leonzh
        Thank you buddy. Sure, I'm up for it. let's go.
        Jul 12, 2018
        Beamer, Deleted Account and Cool_Bro like this.
    10. Leonzh
      Leonzh
      Day 0. Birds flying high,you know how I feel? It's a new dawn. It's a new day. It's a new life for me and I'm feeling good.I'm feeling good.
      1. Cool_Bro, Beamer, Zapster21 and 3 others like this.
      2. Leonzh
        Leonzh
        Birds flying high,you know how I feel?
        Sun in the sky you know how I feel?
        Breeze drifting on by you know how I feel?
        It's a new dawn. It's a new day. It's a new life for me and I'm feeling good.I'm feeling good.
        Oh freedom is mine and I know how I feel ;)
        Jul 11, 2018
        Cool_Bro and Beamer like this.
      3. Beamer
        Beamer
        Good luck on your new streak my friend, i'm sure you will make it! :-)) Thank you for being an awesome friend, you have a good heart buddy ! :-)) Stay positive, stay strong ! <3
        Jul 11, 2018
        Leonzh likes this.
      4. Leonzh
        Leonzh
        Thank you dear Beamer. Yeah that's right, I will ;) and I'm glad you are making it right now, that's great. Keep up the good work buddy. I'm coming behind you.
        Thanks a lot for your nice words, that's very kind of you. love you, take care ;) <3
        Jul 12, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
    11. Leonzh
      Leonzh
      I've completed my first step(30 days)successfully about 2 weeks ago. But unfortunately I had some wet dreams, so it's not acceptable for me.
      1. Leonzh
        Leonzh
        You know I'm a bit OCD and I want to take complete control of my mind. I have figured it out that the source of all my wet dreams are my mind and also my eyes so I've decided to reset my day counter soon and go my journey without even looking and thinking to inappropriate stuff and therefore without wet dreams caused by these thoughts. I'm pretty sure that I will completely kick this habit this time for good.
        Jul 10, 2018
        Beamer and Deleted Account like this.
    12. Beamer
      Beamer
      40 DAYS already on your beautiful journey without pmo, big congratulations buddy !:-)) I hope you're doing well out there, never give up my friend!:-)) Stay positive, work on your goals and stay strong !
      1. Leonzh and Deleted Account like this.
      2. Leonzh
        Leonzh
        Thanks a lot my dear friend.
        Best of luck for you and your team in world cup 2018.
        I hope they win the world cup because they really deserve it.
        Jul 9, 2018
        Deleted Account and Beamer like this.
      3. Beamer
        Beamer
        Thank you my friend, i think all 4 teams deserve it, otherwise they wouldn't be in the semi finals i guess ! :-)) But ofcourse i would like Belgium to win, even if i'm not really into football, lol ! :-))
        Jul 9, 2018
        Deleted Account and Leonzh like this.
      4. Leonzh
        Leonzh
        Yeah you are right. But Belgium and France deserve it more than the other two. If Belgium wins tonight I'll be pretty sure that they will also win the world cup a few days later.
        Jul 10, 2018
        Beamer and Deleted Account like this.
    13. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hello my dear friend, i hope you're doing ok out there, show yourself here soon buddy! Congratulations on reaching 35 DAYS on your path to freedom from pmo: :-)) Keep going now! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong ! All my very best my friend...
      1. Leonzh
        Leonzh
        Hello dear Beamer, thanks for your nice and kind words and excuse me for not being here for a while.
        Jul 9, 2018
      2. Beamer
        Beamer
        No excuses buddy, i'm just very happy that you're doing so well here ! Congratulations ! :-))
        Jul 9, 2018
      3. Leonzh
        Leonzh
        Thank you ;)
        Jul 10, 2018
        Deleted Account likes this.
    14. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 30 DAYS/ 1 MONTH on your awesome pmo free journey my dear friend! :-)) Keep adding the days, you're doing great here ! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong !
      1. Leonzh
        Leonzh
        I don't really know how to thank you dear buddy.
        You are so kind and encouraging. Thanks for your kind support and nice words.
        Actually 30 Days of PMO free was my first step towards victory.
        Jul 9, 2018
      2. Beamer
        Beamer
        Yes my friend, 1 month is a mentally strong boost to keep going for lots of people, it was for me 2 ! :-))
        Jul 9, 2018
    15. Beamer
      Beamer
      4 WEEKS pmo free my dear friend, big congratulations!:-)) Keep going your journey to a happier and more exciting life ! :-)) Stay positive, keep smiling, and stay very strong !
      1. Leonzh
        Leonzh
        Thanks an ocean my dear Beamer.
        I really appreciate your beautiful, motivating and powerful words and I'm so sorry for not being here and not responding to your kind words on time.
        You have a heart of gold and that's why I'm sure that you will forgive my lateness in responding to your words ;)
        Jul 9, 2018
    16. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hello my friend:-):-)) BIG congratulations on reaching 25 DAYS on your path to freedom from pmo and to a much happier and more awesome life! :-)) Keep aiming higher my friend, i know you will do this, i'm very proud of you ! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong ! Have a good weekend buddy, stay well !:-)) <3
      1. Deleted Account and Leonzh like this.
      2. Leonzh
        Leonzh
        Thanks a lot my dear friend. I'm so happy to have an amazing friend like you here. You are so lovely ;)
        Jul 9, 2018
    17. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my dear friend! :-)) Congratulations on reaching 3 WEEKS on your beautiful journey without pmo in your life! :-)) I'm very happy you're doing ok buddy, don't lose hope now, never lose hope ! You will get a better future, i know you will! :-)) Stay positive, stay strong, and know i'm always here for you, no matter what ! :-)) <3
      2. Leonzh
        Leonzh
        Thank you for your golden heart dear Bro.
        Thanks a lot for you being here and listening to me.
        It's such an honor for me to have a fantastic friend like you.
        Thank you for everything.
        Jul 9, 2018
    18. Leonzh
      Leonzh
      Day 20. I'm going toward my future, STRONGER than ever.
      1. Deleted Account, Beamer and LEPAGE like this.
    19. Leonzh
      Leonzh
      Unfortunately I hadn't the chance to come here for quite a long time, but that doesn't mean that I relapsed or something. I was just busy.
      1. Deleted Account and Beamer like this.
    20. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching "double digits" on your path to freedom! :-)) Keep going my friend, you're doing great ! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong !
      2. Leonzh
        Leonzh
        Hey my dear bro Mr. Beamer. Is everything alright?
        Thanks a lot for your kind words and support my friend. I hope you also accept my apology for not being here for a while and so not answering to your your kind words which (I believe) were and are coming from your beautiful heart. thanks an ocean.
        Jun 17, 2018
      3. Beamer
        Beamer
        Hello my dear friend, i'm very happy to hear from you ! :-)) Your words are too kind for me as always :-)) Please don't apologise, you need to go your own path to reach your happiness my friend... Big congratulations on your 20 DAYS, keep going now, you're doing awesome ! Stay strong !
        Jun 17, 2018
      4. Leonzh
        Leonzh
        Love you buddy <3 and the best of luck ;)
        Jun 17, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    December 21
    Home Page:
    https://www.peta.org/
    //Change What You Eat - Change The World, Go Vegan
    :emoji_flag_ch: an Ambitious & Determined Vegan boy with Big Dreams :emoji_flag_ch:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Signature

It doesn't matter how hard it is at all; I'm much more Harder than that & that's for Sure. Period!:emoji_left_facing_fist:

:emoji_yin_yang::emoji_muscle::emoji_keyboard::emoji_flag_ch::emoji_dart::emoji_beach::emoji_eagle::emoji_keyboard::emoji_musical_score::emoji_trophy::emoji_flag_ch::emoji_man_in_tuxedo::emoji_metal:
    [​IMG]