1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Krillin1993

1. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    Of course your subconsious mind likes what you see but as I've started to see the reality and I grew older, this is definetly not the reason why I would fell in love to any woman. I am really sad why the world is like this today. Maybe Love is a Lie, which is pure Drama with only selfenrichments and without honesty.
    May 26, 2023
    Akeakua likes this.
  2. Mr.Tony
    Mr.Tony
    Yes, You are right about it! Women in their prime beauty tend to love successful people! That's why I always encourage guys and myself to better myself into become the version of ourselves that is possible!
    May 26, 2023
    Krillin1993 and Akeakua like this.
  3. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    To be honest I have Problems to trust Humans. I have seen People (men and woman) who were smiling at your face but stabbed in your back months later. This makes it so hard for me to free my heart and my soul. And don't say to me believe in god then you will find a good woman or a good friend. This is nonesense.
    May 26, 2023
    Akeakua likes this.
  4. Mr.Tony
    Mr.Tony
    I guess you are right, Quality People are Rare just like Gold. Brother, All I can say is work on Yourself ~That's the best I can say, and Good Luck to you in Your Life. Honestly, Every Life is different and every life has it's own set of rules you need to follow, so I'll just tell you to stay strong and do your best!
    May 26, 2023
  5. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    @Mr.Tony I would never encourage people to change themselves for any woman in the world. You know why? As soon as your girlfriend found another guy who looked better than you, had more money then you, they can cheat you or leave you. You are not loved because your word to love her is something worth it for her. You can't be jobless you can't be moneyless you can't be ugly. you can't be weak.
    May 26, 2023
    Akeakua and Mr.Tony like this.
  6. Mr.Tony
    Mr.Tony
    It's true, just try your best and what you see fit.
    May 26, 2023
  7. Akeakua
    Akeakua
    I think we're all built like that. We start out that way anyway with the drive to look for a partner who shows good signs for continuing the family line. Many women have a strong maternal instinct and value offspring over partner. The criteria for deciding a good partner is complex and varies from woman to woman, because we are human, a highly complex animal, and we are at the mercy of environment and circumstance.
    May 26, 2023
    Krillin1993 likes this.
  8. Akeakua
    Akeakua
    I don't know what else to say, but you have to have hope. At least hope enough to be outgoing and not staying in a room longer than you have to.
    May 26, 2023
    Krillin1993 likes this.
  9. Extinguish
    Extinguish
    If you didnt want to have sex with her, she wouldn't matter. That's the extent of this 'love', which is just a term form the craving and subsquent adquisition of an extensión of yourself.
    May 27, 2023
    Krillin1993 likes this.
  10. Extinguish
    Extinguish
    Having someone who cared for you AND had sex with you (and that's the crucial point, if not we wouldnt even be talking) is just a way to validate yourself and try to escape the fact of the perilous condition of your existence (old age, sickness, and death).
    May 27, 2023
    Krillin1993 likes this.
  11. Extinguish
    Extinguish
    No matter how many cars you get to prove that you are (that is to say, to re encforce a false sense of self) or girlfriends or houses...it will never be enough, and it will never be worth anything in the larve scheme of things.
    May 27, 2023
    Krillin1993 likes this.
  12. Extinguish
    Extinguish
    This is called; bondage to dust, and also; playing with shit. Because valuing adquisitions and bonds such as women's affection and objects of overindulgance is like playing with shit.
    May 27, 2023
    Krillin1993 likes this.
  13. Extinguish
    Extinguish
    When you were child you played with toys, now that doesn't interest you anymore. Likewise it is for one, who going against the grain, abandons adquisitions and women. The whole world seems to still be playing with toys, yearning for toys, crying over the wanting of toys, saving to buy toys; a life wasted over acquiring something that is totally worthless.
    May 27, 2023
    Krillin1993 likes this.
  14. sohardrn
    sohardrn
    You seem to be projecting your own insecurities onto these women.
    May 30, 2023