1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Buddhabro2.0

1. Mr.Tony
    Mr.Tony
    You are a legend brother, don't doubt yourself! You did a Great Job! - I have a question though - have you being on a Dopamine Fast while doing daily workout and Fapstronaut Routine ? I guess PAWS last that long only when someone has his brain chemicales not yet balanced!
    Jun 12, 2023
    Buddhabro2.0 likes this.
  2. Buddhabro2.0
    Buddhabro2.0
    The fact that it’s something I am interested to explore, suggests that I think it might be beneficial. Continuing with abstinence is the plan, but as time passes and I feel the benefits wane, dopamine detoxification will be the next step. I’m grateful to be where I am with overcoming my addiction to pmo and feeling better. I’m not in any hurry. The war is over. I’m just hoping for the best recovery possible.
    Jun 12, 2023
  3. Mr.Tony
    Mr.Tony
    Jun 12, 2023
    Buddhabro2.0 likes this.
  4. Buddhabro2.0
    Buddhabro2.0
    Thanks for your kind words @Mr.Tony It’s likely that I’ll be here for the rest of my days. I don’t want anyone else to go through what I did. No matter what, just say no to pmo.
    Jun 16, 2023
  5. Mr.Tony
    Mr.Tony
    Same goes - I'll stay here probably for the rest of my life.
    Jun 16, 2023
    Buddhabro2.0 likes this.