100 Days Without P or M - The Ultra Marathon (Started on May 15, 2020)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, May 7, 2020.

1. Sorry for the relapse, but hey you get your new record, so maybe this time you will make even better ;)

2. Sad to see you relapse my friend. :( Keep fighting!

3. Im glad to hear that you have started a new streak! So have I! :) I’m getting ready for round 2 in August.

4. Sorry to hear that you had to drop out. Hopefully you’ll join us for round 2 in August!

5. *****************
    DAY 36

LongWayToGo, fg4795 and Jack Herafter like this.
  6. 65 to go, also the ones that maybe had a relapse.
    Try to keep strong as well with us ;)

7. Onto day 46...
    stay strong everybody!

8. *****************
    DAY 37

9. This morning while driving to my office my brain was started to irrationalise on certain things which is unknown, it was trying help me like giving me some options “if something happen you will do this or if that’s not happened you’ll that or if something else happen you will do like this” basically I was getting thoughts of what worst can happen and my brain was telling me you do like this/that if that happened. So after reaching to my office and meeting colleagues this thought process ended and started to do my work.

10. So what I suggest all of you is always try to be with people around you and engage your self with doing something.
    No matter what never ever miss ***cold shower***

11. Juha

Juha Fapstronaut

It's been smooth sailing for me since I started this challenge, until two nights ago. I began to get nasty thoughts. I thought of a female colleague and imagined having sex with her. It was a very critical time for me. As is often the case when thoughts like these come, I was dead tired, so I decided to hit the sack. That night I had my first wet dream since God knows when. In retrospect, I imagine it was my body's need to release semen that brought on the lustful thoughts. Then there was the dreaded chaser effect. I had to be extra vigilant about my thoughts and what I viewed online for nearly the whole day yesterday and today. I'm nearly out of the woods and will stay strong till then.

12. Try, you will see the changes.

fg4795, LongWayToGo and Jack Herafter like this.
  13. Congratulations Jack, keep with it! I'm a bit envious because I usually notice some really fun and positive things happening around that mark. Personally whenever I hit the 40 day mark give or take a few days I've noticed some big changes tend to happen in my life. I'll meet someone new or start seeing someone or start a relationship. I used to think there was something almost mystical about this because it seemed to happen so consistently. These days I think it's more of a biochemical push from my body and mind, hormonal signals to get out and meet people to procreate that are rather hard to ignore. When we're MOing often those emergency signals don't fire off so much because maybe the body thinks it's already happening. I'm looking forward to my next streak around day 40, even without meeting someone, it usually just feels great to have that extra energy and focus.

14. *****************
    DAY 38

Jack Herafter and LongWayToGo like this.
  15. Juha

Juha Fapstronaut

Great idea. It's important to celebrate progress, no matter how small, and what better way than to scarf down some chocolate!

16. Happy to complete 37 days!

I slept by 9:45 PM last night. And woke up around 3:00 AM. Tried to sleep again but couldn't get deep sleep. In a state of slumber around 5 AM, I saw a vivid dream. In my dream I was inside my house looking outside through the dark window pane. The window is designed to hide what's inside the room but outside the window everything was visible. I saw a guy and a girl romancing. I took my phone and thought of recording what I was looking at. My mind was telling me if you continue to see that, you will get aroused and end up with emission, and I should better distract myself from what was happening outside the window, in the adjacent house's terrace, now! But I didn't stop and the next moment both of them left. Semen surged to come out and I ended up in wet dream.

Probably this dream just shows how much my mind is engrossed in voyeurism.

For no reason whatsoever who recalls the Frank Sinatra's song "I've got you under my skin" at 5:15 AM? But this is what happened today morning, right after waking up with the wet dream. I was singing this song in my head instead of the daily affirmation (started with some daily affirmation 4-5 days back).

I think this has to do with what I consumed the day before, on YouTube and social media. I have also noticed that whenever I consume content, which is shocking or a bit off track, it stays in the mind for longer and sometimes for days.

I have decided to stay away from unnecessary news and gossips and instead focus on useful blogs and courses which will help in my career.

17. 63 to go
    105 on the personal.
    Just realising that completing this challenge will led to my new record.(that was 165)
    Another motivation to keep strong ;)